Relationship widget empty

Hi,

I created an attribute (the same for two tracker programs) and ticked display in list without program checkbox so that it could be visible in the relationship widget, but the attribute does not show. I see only the relationship name.

Attribute

only the relationship name

I would like to see caso index (nome) and contacto (nome), which means names of both caso index and contacto

Thanks

Hi @ferdinandmussavene,

The Tracked Entity Attributes appear in the user profile as you can see in the profile widget; however, the relationship widget is only for relationships and to create a relationship, you need to first create a relationship type from the Maintenance app → Program → Relationship type. In your case since you need to see the relationship in both profiles the the relationship should be bidirectional.

For more information and step by step instructions, you can refer to the documentation: DHIS2 Documentation - User Guide: configure_relationship_type

Please let me know if you need further assistance! :+1:

Hi @Gassim,

Can you clarify these two: Relationship name seen from inititating entity. and Relationship name seen from receiving entity.

From the contact program, I would like to see the name X is the contact of index case Y below the relationship tab.

I did create a relationship type as shown by the relationship name in the image shared but I had not ticked Bidirectional.

Thanks

So the bidirectional tick solved the issue right?

I’ll see if I can get more explanation on this. Thanks!

Hi @Gassim,

What I want is something like this: I think the way I expressed my intention was not clear.

Beside the relationship name, I want to have the attribute name (nome) of each program (index case/contact). How to configure this?

I hope it is clear now

Thanks

Hi @ferdinandmussavene,

So I’ll start by quoting @Shurajit_Dutta here:

@Shurajit_Dutta:

initiating entity would be the record you are viewing in tracker capture when you decide to create a new relationship

@Shurajit_Dutta:

receiving entity is the record you either create or find and is on the recipient end of the relationship

About the image you posted above:

If the relationship is bidirectional then:

Hi @Gassim,

Bidirectional relationship does what I want but it seems to working only in Web. In android I can see the relationship name when I click add but after registering an entity I can not see the table like this:

What I see is a list of contacts:

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @ferdinandmussavene,

In android, the relationships of a tracked entity instance can be found in the relationship screen on the TEI dashboard (where you add new relationships). There you will see the relationship name. The screenshot you are sharing is the search screen.

2 Likes

You can see this in the documentation, @ferdinandmussavene Program features - DHIS2 Documentation

1 Like