regarding tracker

HI

I am from Sri Lanka . I am try to customize DHIS2.14 tracker for tracking Leprosy patient clinic flow up. But it seems it not working and i was unable to create quarries by using aggregate quarry builder… is there a bug ?

···

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

Hi Gayan,

Can you give more more details about that bug?

···

On Feb 18, 2014, at 1:08 PM, Gayan Yasantha <gayanyp@gmail.com> wrote:

HI
I am from Sri Lanka . I am try to customize DHIS2.14 tracker for tracking Leprosy patient clinic flow up. But it seems it not working and i was unable to create quarries by using aggregate quarry builder... is there a bug ?

--
Gayan Yasantha Piyasena
More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help

Hi Gayan,

@I did exactly mention in example at documentation 26.2.1.8. as u asked. But when i run the test condition it give ***warning run failed .

···

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Gayan Yasantha gayanyp@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Tran chau

I did exactly mention in example at documentation 26.2.1.8. as u asked. But when i run the test condition it give ***warning run failed . ***

What is the wrong ? and data aggregation not occur (reports are not coming. it give no value).

Why i have to put is not null.

regards

Gayan

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:19 PM, Tran Chau tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ganyan,

The formula should be [DE:1.1.1] is not null OR [DE:1.1.1] != ‘2012-01-01’ or something like this…

You can read the document here : http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch26s02.html#d5e5407

Find section 26.2.1.8. Aggregation query builder.

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Gayan Yasantha gayanyp@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Thank you very much for ur reply .
I did same way . But my problem is in step 4. what is the formula ?
I put as in above example BCG dose given date only. (DE1.1.1)

then when i run test condition it gave run fail warning massage . and data aggregation shows no value for number of children -BCG.

so what BCG dose given date equal to… is it program stage properties Completed tab ?

Pleas help me …

Best Regards

Gayan

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:30 PM, Tran Chau tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Gayan,

Below is an example to define a querry builder formula. I hope it can help…

We have quick user guide for this in DHIS, please come to Maintenance>Persons and Programs > Aggregation query builder. You can see a question icon next to the Aggregation query builder management header. Click on it to open quick user-guide.

Also please contact me if you got any problem :slight_smile:

Sample of person aggregation

E.g. Find the number of the children vaccinated BCG by defining a linking rule between the data elements of aggregate dataset named Number of children - BCG and the data element of a program stage named BCG dose given.

1. From Maintenance menu, go to Data Element and Indicators option and click on it. Select Data Element option to define two new data elements -
  1. Define a new data element named Number of children - BCG with Aggregate option for Domain Type.
  1. Define a new data element named BCG dose give date with Patient option for Domain Type.
  1. From Maintenance menu, go to Datasets option and click on it. Select Dataset option to create a new dataset named BCG Report and add Number of children - BCG data element into the dataset.
  1. From Maintenance menu, go to Persons and Programs option and click on it. Select Program option to create a program named Child Health Program with a stage named Birth Details and add the BCG dose given data element into this stage.
  1. Create a new aggregation query builder named Number of children - BCG Builder to linking between the data elements.
  1. From Services menu, go to Individual Records option and click on it. Select Person option below Registration header in the left menu to register three persons named Micheal, Alice and Tom in Ngelehun CHC and enroll them into Child Health Program.
  1. For Micheal, open the Birth Details stage into Child Health Program. Enter value for BCG dose give date data element as “2012-01-18”.
              2) For Alice, open the Birth Details stage into Child Health Program. Enter value for BCG dose give date data element as "2012-01-18".
  1. For Tom, no enter any data value for Birth Details stage.
  1. From Services menu, go to Individual Rec

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 11:44 AM, Gayan Yasantha gayanyp@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Châu Thu Trân

Acualy i have deleted my all the elements and quarry formula i used in verson 2.14. and i have deploy 2.13 version. currently i try to build quarry with 2.13. I am new to tracker so may be my quarries are wrong . If U can please guide me on how to build quarries … I can send my research meta data .

Best regards

Gayan

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 8:43 AM, Tran Chau tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Gayan,

I cannot find out anything in catalina file. Could you please give me your query formulas which got bugs ?

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Gayan Yasantha gayanyp@gmail.com wrote:

actualy i donnt know realy what is the bug but i was unable to test run in tracker quarry builder and it want give any massage . (if quarry correct or wrong ) then i check in Catalina log file. I found some thing like memory leak… now I have remove the 2.14 and deploy the 2.13. it respond well test run for quarry … i will attach Catalina log .

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 2:14 PM, Tran Chau tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Gayan,

Can you give more more details about that bug?

On Feb 18, 2014, at 1:08 PM, Gayan Yasantha gayanyp@gmail.com wrote:

HI

I am from Sri Lanka . I am try to customize DHIS2.14 tracker for tracking Leprosy patient clinic flow up. But it seems it not working and i was unable to create quarries by using aggregate quarry builder… is there a bug ?

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Gayan Yasantha Piyasena

I just wanted to send out a template payload that works with the latest version of the DHIS2 api:

{
   "orgUnit": "EKblHmIUjnm",
   "identifiers": [ {
       "displayName": "NationalId",
       "type": "string",
       "identifier": "crnUc1S13Lk",
       "value": 124565
       }],
   "attributes": [ {
       "attribute": "FfRwG4gTlNH",
       "type": "string",
       "value": "testname"
   }
   ]
}

Where identifier is the uid of the identifier type, and value is the actual id to be added

Response will be "HTTP/1.1 201 Created" for a valid document
Payload will begin with a status flag - examples below
{"status":"SUCCESS","importCount ":{"imported":1, "updated":0,"ignored":0,"deleted ":0},"reference" :"icaWfFMW9Y"}
{"status":"ERROR ","importCount": {"imported":0,"updated":0,"ignored":1,"deleted": 0},"conflicts":[{"object":"Identifier.value","value":"Value already exists for patient icaWfFMW9Y with identifier type crnUc1S13Lk"}]}