Recurring analytics error

Hello Guys

I am experiencing a recurring error every time I try to generate analytics tables ,last time it happened we dropped all the resource and analytics tables and ,the data on the pivot re uploaded and then went off again.We repeated the process and now the data on the pivot is up but the analytics still displays an error message. Please find below the error message and how kindly advise on how to stop this from reoccurring.

P.S I tried to upload the log file but there is a restriction on new users.Please let me know how to send it if needed.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @evelynurueye,

Which Version and build of DHIS2 are you using?

Our team from @dhis2-analytics will have a look at this and advise.

Best,
James.

1 Like

Hello
Thanks for the response ,using dhis2 .0

Regards
Evelyn.

1 Like

Hi @evelynurueye, could you please be more specific on which version you are using? You can check this by hovering over your user (has your initials in it) icon in the top right of the screen and selecting the about dhis2 button. The version will be listed there. It looks like you are using at least 2.25.

2 Likes

Hello Scott
It’s version 2.29 .

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @evelynurueye, there are many things that could be going wrong that might be based upon your system configuration. What I would suggest is trying to run the analytics with skipping everything (tracker data, enrollment, event, etc) other than aggregate. If it works then it is probably an issue with the tracker configuration. If it fails it could be with other more fundamental meta-data components like the org unit hierarchy. Really the best thing would be to see the server logs, and see exactly where it is failing. You should be able to get your logs from your server administrators.

2 Likes

Hello Scott

Please find the log attached as requested.

Thank you
Evelyn
dhis.log.zip (3.9 MB)

2 Likes

Hello @Scott, just checking to see if you’ve had a chance to look through the logs
Regards.

2 Likes

Hi @evelynurueye,
Sorry no, I have not had time. @Stian, @Lars, or @morten could you have a look?

2 Likes

Hi @evelynurueye,

unfortunately I could not find anything relevant in the docs you sent. Note that your the logs you sent is from October 2018. Can you try to share the relevant part of the Tomcat log from the time you run analytics?

regards,

Lars

1 Like

Hello @Lars

Please find

Thanksdhis-analytics-table.zip (1.8 MB)

2 Likes

Hello
Please I’m yet to receive any feed back @Lars

Regards

1 Like