question on individual section

HI DHIS2 family,
i have one question relate to individual trackers.

1.Example: if we track all information about Children’s profile and receive health services. and then those children is grow up and get married. and then get pregnant. so we have another program relate to pregnant women program. so how can we move to new program? or we need to create profile again to new program?

2.i have one data element is need to know the remaining of trackers that didn’t come to get ART/Pre-ART service every quaterly. so to do aggregate function to that Data Element?

thank you

CHANNARA

Hi Channara,

I wanted to contribute to your first question. If these two programs are in the tracker capture, the following procedure:

•      Either Program1 = "child program" and program2 = "Pregnant woman"

•      Go Program Attributes,

•      In "Relationship Type" defines the relationship  “A to B” = Program1 and “B to A” = program2 in “description” put : Program1-program2

•      Modify the "Program1", in the " ** Shortcut link to add a relative ** "

o Description of the relationship, choose “Program1-program2”

o Shortcut link label (eg Add child), wrote: Add program2

o Who is the new relative to the Existing tracked entity instance: select “program2”

o Program for new relative to be Enrolled in * choose : program2 "

•      Modify the "program2", in the "Shortcut to add a link on"

o Description of the relationship, choose “Program1-programme2”

o Shortcut link label (eg Add child), leave empty

o Who is the new relative to the Existing tracked entity instance: select “program2”

o Program for new relative to be Enrolled in * “choose” Program1 "

In the dashboard of the tracker, when a child finishes his program1 process, clic on the “Complete” button in “Enrollment” and then you see to the right of the dashboard block “Relationships” with the link to Added “Add programme2”. Do not forget to assign the two programs that OU

I hope this will help you in your reflections

Regards !

Pepe Ken Mvulu

M&E Officer

Programme Village Assaini

Direction de l’Hygiène

Ministère de la Santé/ RDC

···

De : Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pepekento1=gmail.com@lists.launchpad.net] De la part de channara rin
Envoyé : mercredi 7 octobre 2015 11:51
À : DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS 2 Users list
Objet : [Dhis2-users] question on individual section

HI DHIS2 family,

1.Example: if we track all information about Children’s profile and receive health services. and then those children is grow up and get married. and then get pregnant. so we have another program relate to pregnant women program. so how can we move to new program? or we need to create profile again to new program?

2.i have one data element is need to know the remaining of trackers that didn’t come to get ART/Pre-ART service every quaterly. so to do aggregate function to that Data Element?

thank you

CHANNARA

thank you so much for sharing… it is helpful for idea starting it

···

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:06 PM, Pépé Ken Mvulu pepekento1@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Channara,

I wanted to contribute to your first question. If these two programs are in the tracker capture, the following procedure:

•      Either Program1 = "child program" and program2 = "Pregnant woman"

•      Go Program Attributes,

•      In "Relationship Type" defines the relationship  “A to B” = Program1 and “B to A” = program2 in “description” put : Program1-program2

•      Modify the "Program1", in the " ** Shortcut link to add a relative ** "

o Description of the relationship, choose “Program1-program2”

o Shortcut link label (eg Add child), wrote: Add program2

o Program for new relative to be Enrolled in * choose : program2 "

•      Modify the "program2", in the "Shortcut to add a link on"

o Description of the relationship, choose “Program1-programme2”

o Shortcut link label (eg Add child), leave empty

o Program for new relative to be Enrolled in * “choose” Program1 "

In the dashboard of the tracker, when a child finishes his program1 process, clic on the “Complete” button in “Enrollment” and then you see to the right of the dashboard block “Relationships” with the link to Added “Add programme2”. Do not forget to assign the two programs that OU

I hope this will help you in your reflections

Regards !

Pepe Ken Mvulu

M&E Officer

Programme Village Assaini

Direction de l’Hygiène

Ministère de la Santé/ RDC

De : Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pepekento1=gmail.com@lists.launchpad.net] De la part de channara rin
Envoyé : mercredi 7 octobre 2015 11:51
À : DHIS 2 Developers list; DHIS 2 Users list
Objet : [Dhis2-users] question on individual section

HI DHIS2 family,

thank you

CHANNARA