Problem with Filtered Dimension in Data Visualization in DHIS2 2.25

Dear Dev,

We need assistance removing, from graphs, the list of items in the filtered dimension that appears at the top of the graph. Below, is a graph that shows the number of births assisted by trained health personnel by trimester for the whole ASSP project. When creating the graph, we selected all the health zones but then used “Organization Units” as the filtered dimension (see screenshot of layout). All the health zones appear on the top of the bars of the graph. We DON’T want to see them listed though. In previous versions we did not have this problem.

Could you fix it?

···

Carlos Nyembwe

I’m just a Computer Scientist

Skype*: carloscnk1***

Cell*: (+243)813166381***

**Find me in: | Google Plus | **Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter |

Hi Carlos,

There is currently no way of hiding the chart subtitle, but please consider these possible workarounds:

1. If those orgunits share the same parent (e.g. some ASSP orgunit) you can filter on the parent instead. That will give the same result, but only show the parent name as subtitle.
  • click the tool button in the orgunit panel and select the first method “Select organisation units”

• select only the ASSP orgunit in the tree

• click update and then overwrite the favorite

1. If they do not share the same parent and are handpicked among other orgunits, you can go to the maintenance app and assign them to an orgunit group. Make sure that the group’s groupset is marked as a data dimension (there is a checkbox for that). If the groupset was not already marked as a data dimension you need to re-run analytics. Then
  • click the tool button in the orgunit panel and select the first method “Select organisation units”

• select only root orgunit

• after the orgunit groupset was marked as a data dimension it will appear as a separate tab further down - open this tab and select the correct group

• open the layout window, move “Organisation unit” to the excluded dimensions area and instead put as filter

• click update and then overwrite the favorite - you will only see the group name as subtitle

Jan

···

On 26 January 2017 at 14:35, Carlos Nyembwe nyembwe@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Dev,

We need assistance removing, from graphs, the list of items in the filtered dimension that appears at the top of the graph. Below, is a graph that shows the number of births assisted by trained health personnel by trimester for the whole ASSP project. When creating the graph, we selected all the health zones but then used “Organization Units” as the filtered dimension (see screenshot of layout). All the health zones appear on the top of the bars of the graph. We DON’T want to see them listed though. In previous versions we did not have this problem.

Could you fix it?

Carlos Nyembwe

**Find me in: | Google Plus | **Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter |

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Hi,

FYI. I earlier today reported this as an issue in Jira. https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-578

Best,

Trøyel

Best Regards

Halvar Trøyel Nerbø

Reporting Advisor

+47 992 39 817

www.nrc.no

nrclogo

···

Dear Dev,

Could you fix it?

Carlos Nyembwe

Find me in**: | Google Plus | Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter |**