Problem with analytic

Dears all,

I had a problem with analytic then I did performance tuning of Postgres and maintains from data administration, then in view days I changed the default period type from setting to “this week” and the analytic went will in just 1:30 hour instead of 18 hour

After I restarted the server after view weeks, I had the same problem, analytic take about 18 hour, also I had a new problem appeases yesterday

Here is the new problem

···

Now I have too much period with analytic problem. And error create table in analytic

We work in some project need a daily reports like “POLIO, Measles,…” so we need a fast period analytic to have a useful data.

I have:

DHIS2 Version: 2.22

Build revision: 22086

Server dell PowerEdge R730

OS windows server 2012,

RAM 32GB

DB: PostgreSQL 9.5

about 55 user working as (Data Entries or Report Generators) on DHIS2

we have data from 1 year or less about: Tracked Entity Data Value : 1,181,932

, data value : 482,000

We work on: programs like: heath information system, community health program, POLIO monitoring, Measles monitoring, AIRI monitoring in DHIS2

As data sets or programs/attributes

Best regards,

Abdulkarim

Hi there.
The fundamental problem seems to be the number of data elements in your program. As you can see from the error, Postgresql does not support more that 1600 columns for a single table, thus you must limit the number of data elements to something below that number.

This has been discussed earlier on the list here

Only solution at this point would be to try and reduce the number of data elements in your program.

Regards,

Jason

···

On Sat, Jul 23, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Abdul karim Jaafar abdulkarim.jaafar87@gmail.com wrote:

Dears all,

I had a problem with analytic then I did performance tuning of Postgres and maintains from data administration, then in view days I changed the default period type from setting to “this week” and the analytic went will in just 1:30 hour instead of 18 hour

After I restarted the server after view weeks, I had the same problem, analytic take about 18 hour, also I had a new problem appeases yesterday

Here is the new problem

Now I have too much period with analytic problem. And error create table in analytic

We work in some project need a daily reports like “POLIO, Measles,…” so we need a fast period analytic to have a useful data.

I have:

DHIS2 Version: 2.22

Build revision: 22086

Server dell PowerEdge R730

OS windows server 2012,

RAM 32GB

DB: PostgreSQL 9.5

about 55 user working as (Data Entries or Report Generators) on DHIS2

we have data from 1 year or less about: Tracked Entity Data Value : 1,181,932

, data value : 482,000

We work on: programs like: heath information system, community health program, POLIO monitoring, Measles monitoring, AIRI monitoring in DHIS2

As data sets or programs/attributes

Best regards,

Abdulkarim

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049