Postgresql memory optimization

Hi all,

again, thank you for the help you have given me so far with the problem with the category and category combination.

everything is quite well. but I have been experiencing issues when ever i

Use the implementation manual explanation to optimize postgresql it prevents tomcat from running.

I was able to ootimize java with javaoptions values but not postgresql.

Can anyone help please??

···

Charles Emmanuel Willer

12,Lilavois 50 Croix des Bouquets, HT

Tels: +509-3842-3854 / +509-3270-0655

emmanuelwiller@gmail.com

emmanuelwiller@yahoo.com

Hi Emmanuel,

you need to change the kernel settings if you increase the postgres shared_memory settings above default and not in postgres 9.3. See the part on sysctl.conf in the manual. If you are not on a production instance I would have skipped that part and left it on default.

Lars

···

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Emmanuel Willer CHARLES emmanuelwiller@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

again, thank you for the help you have given me so far with the problem with the category and category combination.

Use the implementation manual explanation to optimize postgresql it prevents tomcat from running.

Can anyone help please??

Charles Emmanuel Willer

emmanuelwiller@gmail.com

emmanuelwiller@yahoo.com

Just want you all to know that for now we are using a Win 2k8 R2 64bit OS. is there a specific config for windows OS?

···

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:04 PM, Emmanuel Willer CHARLES emmanuelwiller@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone help please??

Charles Emmanuel Willer

emmanuelwiller@gmail.com

emmanuelwiller@yahoo.com