the preliminary plan for the 2.0.4 release is ready:
The release date is February 20. The major parts to look out for are:
- Improved interoperability through SDMX
- Import from Excel based formats
- Aggregation engine for patient data
- Improved report tables to further take advantage of the new dimension model
- Migration to Spring Security
Good news is that our effort to scale up the development capacity seems to have some progress as 11 developers from 6 countries now are assigned to blueprints for the next release.
The reason why the plan is preliminary is that yours truly is going to south africa to work with DHIS 2 and in all probability will get more requirements to implement there.
Version 2.0.3 will be released December 4.