Period(periods_iso) Issue while using jasper reports in DHIS2

Hi

We made a few iReports and we are using(along with others) the periods_iso parameter that is injected by default into the iReport through the DHIS reports handler.

The issue happens when the report uses monthly periodtype.

What happens is that the period_iso parameter gets the value of the previous month and not the month that was selected.

For eg: If I click on create report and then select the period Jan 2015, then the periods_iso parameter gets the value as 201412 which is what gets passed to our report. What I am expecting is that this parameter should have 201501(for which month I would like to generate my report for).

Kindly help with this issue.

regards

harsh

! ! Gentle Reminder ! !

ยทยทยท

On 28 July 2015 at 13:22, Harsh Atal harsh.atal@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

We made a few iReports and we are using(along with others) the periods_iso parameter that is injected by default into the iReport through the DHIS reports handler.

The issue happens when the report uses monthly periodtype.

What happens is that the period_iso parameter gets the value of the previous month and not the month that was selected.

For eg: If I click on create report and then select the period Jan 2015, then the periods_iso parameter gets the value as 201412 which is what gets passed to our report. What I am expecting is that this parameter should have 201501(for which month I would like to generate my report for).

Kindly help with this issue.

regards

harsh