Org Unit Level 2 Issue

Dear All,

I did a meta data import of org units on a fresh 2.18 installation. Following which when I select the root org unit (country - Sri Lanka) from the org unit tree, list of second level org units appears. The issue is second level list also includes the the root org unit.

But the root org unit does not appear at level 2 on org unit tree. This is visible only in the org unit list.

I tried following.

1. clear browser cache

2. perform maintenance and generate tables from data administration

3. checked organisationunit table in database for duplicate org unit or parent for Sri Lanka.

4. try a different browser

All of the above didn’t solve the issue. All other locations where org unit tree appears(tracker capture, individual modules) this issue is not observed. Am I missing anything here.

Regards,

···

Pamod

Hi

The list actually includes the selected orgUnit, so its easier to edit it (this is especially true for root orgUnits). I’m not sure why its in the middle of the list though, did you click on the column? (to sort it)

···

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Dear All,

I did a meta data import of org units on a fresh 2.18 installation. Following which when I select the root org unit (country - Sri Lanka) from the org unit tree, list of second level org units appears. The issue is second level list also includes the the root org unit.

But the root org unit does not appear at level 2 on org unit tree. This is visible only in the org unit list.

I tried following.

1. clear browser cache
  1. perform maintenance and generate tables from data administration
  1. checked organisationunit table in database for duplicate org unit or parent for Sri Lanka.
  1. try a different browser

All of the above didn’t solve the issue. All other locations where org unit tree appears(tracker capture, individual modules) this issue is not observed. Am I missing anything here.

Regards,

Pamod

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Morten

Hi Morten,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have another instance that has a slightly different org unit hierarchy running on 2.16. It’s not displaying the root org unit at level 2.

Was this a new feature added in 2.17 or 2.18 for feasibility of editing root org unit. Regarding the order, I did not sort it but it’s sorted according to alphabetical order and may be that’s why root org unit appearing at the middle.

Regards,

Pamod

I think it was for the 2.17 release (probably not on the release notes, it was just a small feature).

···

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Morten,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I have another instance that has a slightly different org unit hierarchy running on 2.16. It’s not displaying the root org unit at level 2.

Was this a new feature added in 2.17 or 2.18 for feasibility of editing root org unit. Regarding the order, I did not sort it but it’s sorted according to alphabetical order and may be that’s why root org unit appearing at the middle.

Regards,

Pamod

Morten

Okay then no worries. Thank you Morten

Regards,

Pamod

···

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:28 AM, Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com wrote:

I think it was for the 2.17 release (probably not on the release notes, it was just a small feature).

Morten

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Pamod Amarakoon pamodm@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Morten,

Regards,

Pamod

Pamod