[OPENMRS] 2012 Implementers Meeting: Voting for the Location Starts 20 March

Hi Everyone!

It is time to vote on the location of the 2012 Implementers Meeting!

Last year, OpenMRS collaborated with teams in Rwanda to host the 2011 Implementers Meeting. We heard loud and clear from participants and other community members that you want more opportunities to be involved in planning and hosting the event in different regions, so the community can better showcase active projects around the world.

This year we changed our approach by engaging the community from the planning process and issued a call for proposals for anyone in the community to complete. Proposers were asked to respond to several questions and provide details about the venue, host committee, and site visits. I am pleased to say we received two, strong proposals this first year.

Please take time to review each proposal in its entirety before ranking your preference starting on Tuesday.

Who is eligible to vote? All individuals with an OpenMRS ID as of Friday, 16 March 2012 are eligible to vote.

When can I vote? Voting is open from 20-27 March, UTC. Please be sure to vote during that time and make note of your time zone.

How do I vote?
On Tuesday, 20 March at midnight UTC, an email will be sent to the address on file for each OpenMRS ID existing as of the eligibility date. This email will contain a unique link that may be used only once to vote. If you do not receive an e-mail and had an OpenMRS ID on 16 March, please write to events@openmrs.org and include your OpenMRS ID user name.

The Proposals (listed alphabetically):

For additional information, please visit the OpenMRS Events page: http://events.openmrs.org/vote2012/

All the best,

-Dawn

···

Sent from my mobile
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mar 19, 2012 8:25 PM
Subject: [OPENMRS] 2012 Implementers Meeting: Voting for the Location Starts 20 March

To: openmrs-announce-l@listserv.iupui.edu

Click here to unsubscribe from OpenMRS Announcements mailing list

(note: if you are subscribed to any OpenMRS mailing list, you will continue to receive announcements)