Mobile visualizer progress

I think a video demo of the mobile app is a good idea. Blogging about it is also good.
If u have any problems with the API or thinking about UI, please send us a mockup and discuss before moving too far forward.

Good going and thanks for suggesting the video demo idea

···

2013/6/29 Yuriy Ivanovich yuriybugryn@gmail.com

So , if You enjoy my proposal about video reporting I will make it on next weekly report

In this week I worked with DHIS APP. I already can call API from my application. I getting dimensions and filled by it comboboxes for series, categories and filters. Also, I designed UI for list of dimensions. So in next week I will implement functionality for list of dimensions and using other API for getting needed information.

Best Regards,

Yuriy Bugryn | Junior Software Developer

2013/6/28 Yuriy Ivanovich yuriybugryn@gmail.com

Hello guys,

I have one proposal for my weekly reports. I would make video reports about my progress. I think that it will be more informative for you.

What do you think about this?

Best Regards.

2013/6/23 Yuriy Ivanovich yuriybugryn@gmail.com

Hello guys.

I want to make some little report. What I did in this first week.

I made functionality for logging to DHIS from my application ignoring CORS issue on Google Chrome. So, application logging to DHIS , JSESSIONID stored in Cookie and after that I have possibility calling DHIS API because JSESSIONID automatically inserted in other request headers. And also I can verify if credentials are correct.

So now I can start working on the one of the main part of application . It is task with calling DHIS api and obtaining data for future graphs.

Best Regards,