Legend Error for negatives values

Hi Community,

I want to create a score card using the legend to with negatives values to represent a % of discrepency between 2 evaluations. Went a try to enter negative value for legend items such as star value “-100” and end value “-5”, I get this Message “Overlapping legends is not allowed” or “gap is not allow” if a change the value of one starting point.

I need to cover from -100% to 100%.

Could someone tell me how to best do this in order to get the expected result?

Thanks.

Hi Vunda,

Your legends have gaps…

Try:

-100 tp -5

-5 to 5

5 to 100

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel: 041-367 1027

Cell: 082 374 2209

E-mail: elmarie@hisp.org

···

Hi Community,

I want to create a score card using the legend to with negatives values to represent a % of discrepency between 2 evaluations. Went a try to enter negative value for legend items such as star value “-100” and end value “-5”, I get this Message “Overlapping legends is not allowed” or “gap is not allow” if a change the value of one starting point.

Thanks.

Hi Elmarie,

Great! It works now. Thank you for your support.

Thanks.

···

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Elmarie Claasen elmarie@hisp.org wrote:

Hi Vunda,

Your legends have gaps…

Try:

-100 tp -5

-5 to 5

5 to 100

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Project Manager

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+elmarie=hisp.org@lists.launchpad.net On Behalf Of vunda limbe
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:17 PM
To: DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Legend Error for negatives values

Hi Community,

Thanks.

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Halo Vunda

Hope you have been sorted alternatively we may assume from -100 to 100 you have 200 units. Which you require to distribute within the same class intervals of specified number of classes eg 5 hence your distribution will be

-100 to -60

-60 to -20

-20 to 20

20 to 60

60 to 100

Now you can define your legends

Thanks

Tom Arunga

···

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 3:36 PM, Elmarie Claasen elmarie@hisp.org wrote:

Hi Vunda,

Your legends have gaps…

Try:

-100 tp -5

-5 to 5

5 to 100

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Project Manager

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+elmarie=hisp.org@lists.launchpad.net On Behalf Of vunda limbe
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:17 PM
To: DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Legend Error for negatives values

Hi Community,

Thanks.

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Random question, since we can’t have gaps, where do the counts on the boundary go? In the above example, if the value is -60, would it be counted in the -100 to -60 or -60 to -20?

Thanks