Join us on 8 February at 2.00pm CET for a high-level overview of the Web and Android Application Development ecosystem and tools

Dear Community

We are delighted to announce our webinar on DHIS2 Web & Android App Development to be held on Monday, 8 February from 14-16:00 Oslo time (UTC+1).

This high-level webinar will include a non-technical overview, suitable for developers and non-developers alike.

We will present an update on the Application Platform, Android SDK, and developer outreach initiatives at DHIS2. We will also cover the progress made in 2020, the current state of DHIS2 developer tools and more.

This webinar will also mark the start of our 2021 Web & Android App Development Academy training program, and by registering to the webinar, you will also have the opportunity to register for the two workshops and the App Development Project that make up that Academy.

Find more information and register using our online form.

5 Likes

Best Regard
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------­­­-----------
Sakhi Bakhsh Hafizi
HMIS officer/GAVI Project FPI National Program Office
AGA KHAN HEALTH SERVICE, AFGHANISTAN An Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network (www.akdn.orghttp://www.akdn.org/)
Mobile: +93(0) 797-23-55-22 I Email: sakkibakhsh.hafizi@gmail.commailto:sakkibakhsh.hafizi@gmail.com
Skype: hafizi1122 I linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sakhibakhsh-hafizi-87207893
Address: House# 36/172, Etefaq Street. Borj Barq Bus Stop, Klola Pushta Ansari Watt Kabul, Afghanistan

Awesome news. Thank for letting me know.

Thank you

Thank you!

Thank you

Dear community members

We still have some slots available for the webinar so do not hesitate to register here :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Thanks for the information. Will try to attend

1 Like

@mhenry @jillianberkowitz @tiha @Katestillman Could be a useful launchpad for discussions to come along shortly!

1 Like

Dear Sir,

After several trials of installing and lunching DHIS2 on my personal laptop, on a linux UBUNTU 18 server, and on a windows server 2016 and trying all versions available on the DHIS2 website, i still cant lunch the SQL data base and there are always errors detected in the SQL and in the GIS.
Kindly, provide me with a contact for costumer support for providing tutorials, Q&As and other requests.
This matter is severely urgent to be solved as soon as possible

Thank you
Feel free to contact me at any time on my personal email address:
said.ght76@gmail.com

Hi @said

I recommend that you post this question as a new topic here in the Support channel on the Community of Practice: Support - Assistance technique - DHIS2 Community – hopefully someone there will be able to assist you.

For general tutorials, you can browse the DHIS2 documentation, or view our video library on YouTube.

Best,
Max

Hi all

The recording of the webinar is now available on our YouTube channel.

Chère communauté francophone, les sous-titres en français sont disponibles pour les présentations sur la platform Web et Android SDK.

1 Like