Issues raising from Ghana!!1

The case based report for in-patient morbidity and mortality output reports is become worse post dhis 2 version 2.13

1. the portion under reporting period where one can choose daily, weekly, monthly etc, are missing
2. it formally use to appears in sheet but when downloaded into excel, every sheet appears on a single
  excel sheet. Now that is the opposite, one the first sheet the appears after update and download
3. the orgunit also appears in UID instead of the facility where the record was captured

We also have among our list of first level orgunit, Sawaba (ashanti), a subdistrict under Asokore Mampong in Ashanti Region
This has refused to go after several immigration and deletion

Kindly treat this as urgent, for I need to produce a data/report of causes of admission and death for all
region, some selected districts and facilities

Regards

Dear Paapa,

Sorry for response late. Please see my comments below.

···

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Paapa Larbi-Debrah P papa.larbidebrah@ghsmail.org wrote:

The case based report for in-patient morbidity and mortality output reports is become worse post dhis 2 version 2.13

1. the portion under reporting period where one can choose daily, weekly, monthly etc, are missing

→ I guess you are talking about the Tabular report function. We haven’t supported this for 2.13 and 2.14 version yet.

1. it formally use to appears in sheet but when downloaded into excel, every sheet appears on a single

excel sheet. Now that is the opposite, one the first sheet the appears after update and download

→ Can you explain it more details for this case ?

1. the orgunit also appears in UID instead of the facility where the record was captured

We also have among our list of first level orgunit, Sawaba (ashanti), a subdistrict under Asokore Mampong in Ashanti Region

This has refused to go after several immigration and deletion

Kindly treat this as urgent, for I need to produce a data/report of causes of admission and death for all

region, some selected districts and facilities

→ For excel reports downloaded from tabular report, the result in these excel files is different from the result display on UI.

Lars, has any idea to fix quickly for this case ?

Regards

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Email: tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com