Issue with tracker - is it a feature or a bug?

Dear All,
I have attached a word document with 3 screen shots done on the Sierra Leone demo system

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this electronic transmission. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@hisp.org and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.

Tracker bug or feature.docx (172 KB)

···

I created a AntTest tracker program with one repeatable program stage and with the events not automatically generated. I called the report date “Date of Event” and the number of days from start = 0

After registering the trackedentity, I “Save and Continue” to create a new even. A screen is popped up showing a due date and my “Date of Event” (which is the report date). I change the “Date of event” to 2015-10-05 and Save. The Event block is created and the date inside the event block shows the date as 2015-10-05. The Date of Event also shows the date as 2015-10-05. After I complete the event registration I click “Back” to go back to the person search screen, select my case again and go into the event screen again. Then the dates are displayed as “2015-10-04” - one day less than the date entered before.

On my version (2.20 - 19949) I still have the Individual Records App, and on there the date displays correctly. I assume that the “Report Date” is stored as the executiondate on programstageinstance and if that is so, then the date in the database is stored correctly.

Anybody experience this before?

Regards
Ant Snyman

Cell: 0824910449

Landline: 028 2713242

Health Information Systems Program - SA