Issue in Generating Analytics in 2.38.0 ERROR: row is too big: size 8872, maximum size 8160; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException

Dear Team,

I am facing issue in generation of Analytics in 2.38 with
Version: 2.38.0
Build revision: 769bded
Build date: May 5, 2022 at 13:33

Details error is

Process failed: StatementCallback; SQL [insert into analytics_event_temp_czlfl0vylpl_2022 from programstageinstance where

ERROR: row is too big: size 8808, maximum size 8160; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: row is too big: size 8808, maximum size 8160

Thanks for support

Thank you @Mithilesh_Kumar_Thak for the post and welcome back to the community! :clap:

Please test again after clearing server cache from Data Administration app → Maintenance

Dear @Gassim ,

thanks for replay
I already done all steps as you suggest but still same issue.

Thanks and Regards

1 Like

@Mithilesh_Kumar_Thak please let’s try first update to the latest patch to see if the issue will be resolved. 2.38.1.1 (HOT FIX)

Thanks!

Dear @Gassim ,

Thanks I already used the latest patch of 2.38.1 release on 08 august -2022 and still there is issue same.

@Mithilesh_Kumar_Thak I asked for support on this from @maikel. There are a couple of other requests so we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Dera @Gassim ,

thanks for your kind information I will for for resolve

1 Like

Thanks! Please do share if you find a solution :+1::+1:

Hi @Mithilesh_Kumar_Thak

Have you found a solution to this?

I asked Maikel about this: "Maybe because the program (czlfl0vylpl) associated with that table has way too many elements

You can ask them to reproduce again and send the logs, we will be able to check the SQL statements and the amount of columns"

Please see if you can share the Catalina.out log (without the sensitive info) after reproducing the issue.

Thanks!