Issue generating Data set report

Hello,
From the user account, I get the following error to generate the data set report but from admin account, it is working perfectly. This happen even after running analytic tables. Please share your experiences and solutions. DHIS instance: 2.29.

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Sangay_Tenzin, I recommend you look that the user role of the user that is experiencing the issue. It could be that the user roles does not have add/update public report Metadata authority.

1 Like

Thank you, I couldn’t see the
add/update public report Metadata authority in the list, however i assigned
add/update public report and Public report table. Still then i could not figure out. Would be appreciated if elaborate more.

1 Like

Hi @Sangay_Tenzin,

I have been testing in 2.31 which is the oldest version that I have access to, and I am not able to reproduce this issues with non-admin users. I suggest you look at the user role for the ‘M and E Officer’ in play.dhis2.org/2.31dev . This user role is able to perform analytics and data entry but not administrative tasks. You might want to compare the user-role that you are having issues with against this one.

The other thing to check is that the user is assigned to organization units for data analysis. This is a different assignment from data entry. The reports application respects the data analysis assignment.

Also I recommend that you upgrade to a newer version of DHIS2. 2.29 is quite an old version now and we do not officially support it anymore. We only support the last 3 releases which currently are 2.33, 32, and 31.

Hope this helps!

Scott

1 Like

Hello @Scott,

Thank you so much for your response and advice. I will follow your instructions and let you know. And also I will check the demo. The issue was encountered about 5 days ago, it was perfectly working and it happened with a single data set only. Rest data sets are doing well.

1 Like