Issue downloading TEIs onto Android

Some Android Data Capture User are unable to download TEIs that were referred permanently from another Org Unit.
Downloading works for the Admin User, but not for the relevant community service provider

Kindly advise.

Hi @ejkinsey . Could you check the error log on the main screen to see if you get more information?

1 Like

[{“creationDate”:“Jul 14, 2021 11:44:01”,“errorCode”:“409”,“errorComponent”:“Server”,“errorDescription”:“API call threw HttpException”,“isSelected”:true},

Hey @ejkinsey . Is there a chance you could share credentials if that is a testing server? I am not sure how to reproduce the issue on my testing environment.

1 Like

Hi Jaime,
I am hoping @sele can assist as he is hosting the domain. This is a live production instance, and we continue to experience this issue for the two community service providers to whom we referred TEIs to their org units.

1 Like

Ok, let’s wait for @sele . In any case, are you referring the TEI from the web version and then in Android you cannot download? Or are they referrals from another device, sync, and then a third device cannot download them?

1 Like