Introduce yourself

Thank so much for the warm welcome James.

4 Likes

Dear All,
My name is Ousman Esleman based in Ethiopian Ministry of Health and working for members of DHIS2 core customization and implementation team. Hope i learn and share knowledge from the global communities.

6 Likes

Hi @ousmandb!

So great to have you join us!

You will find it so friendly and as you mentioned, we are all here to get the best out of the system and ideas, comments, discussions are highly encouraged here :smile:

Please spare some time and check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community and also ask questions where you need clarification too.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Solomon and I am working at Federal Ministry of Health in Ethiopia as Monitoring & Evaluation Officer and Data Manager. I have involved some DHIS2 training; my hobbies are listening music, reading books and more. It’s great to be part of the DHIS2 community.

6 Likes

Welcome, @solomonk!

We are happy that you finally joined us! We hope that you will share as much as you learn from the community members.

You can check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community and also ask questions where you need clarification too.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi Community,
My name is Diao Diallo, I am based in Guinea west Africa.
I am a HMIS consultant with John Snow Snow Inc(JSI) and specially working for the last three years on DHIS2 deployment/customization and user training…
A little bit experienced on tracker module I hope to improve it from this community.

4 Likes

Hello @diao,

Great to finally have you here with us! All matters DHIS2 are housed here and be assured to get as much support as you need - hoping you will give as much too :smile:

Feel free check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community and also ask questions where you need clarification too.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Thank you @jomutsani
I am very glad to be part of this wonderful community.

5 Likes

I am Michael Afolami, working with FHI 360 in Nigeria. I have the opportunity to work with LAMIS and DHIS and I look forward to connecting with a team of DHIS experts, hone my HMIS skills and also have a great experience too. I am certain I am in the right community.

5 Likes

HI @tomichson,

So glad to have you on board and I can confirm that this is an Ocean of experts in DHIS2 continuously interacting and sharing skills! The members in here are always available to support whenever you might have a challenge.

You can spare some time and check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

I’m glad to join the dhis 2 community of practice . I’m a new comer in dhis 2 implementer and I’m Wealing to learn faster and grow so as to support my organization in the implementation of PBF around the world

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Patrice

Kindly feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Resources for DHIS2 Malaria project

hello everyone,

I’m Pau, a software developer based in the Basque Country. I took the fundamental course last summer and I even installed/set up a couple of demo instances by then. Now I’m playing with local instances of DHIS2 to get a better grasp of the whole system. I used to work with custom data collection projects in the past (academic/public health related) and I was impressed when I first met DHIS2. Now that I have some spare time, I’ll keep an eye to this forum to improve my DHIS2 knowledge and give my feedback when possible.

5 Likes

Hi @pauv,

Welcome to the Community!

We are glad to know that you have advanced your skills nd are still willing to learn from the team. Feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Enjoy your new home!

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Hi,

I am Affan Toor. I am new to DHIS2 development but I have prior experience in working with various health care solutions. looking forward to learn and hopefully contribute to this community.
cheers

5 Likes

Hello @affan,

We are glad to have you on board!

Your new journey will be fun and knowledgeful. Feel free to check out the Categories we have in the Community and also feel free to ask and contribute to the Latest Discussions in the community.

Enjoy your new home!

Best,
James

4 Likes

Thanks @jomutsani

4 Likes

Bonjour à tous :smiley:,

Je suis Aanyo AHIAGNO, membre de HISP West and Central Africa. Suis un implémenteur DHIS2, qui assure aussi la Poste de Responsable Formation au sein de @HISPWCA. Suis content de contribuer à l’évolution de la communauté DHIS2.
Nous travaillons avec toute l’Afrique francophone et quelques pays anglophone. Suis basé à Lomé-@TOGO :togo:.
Mon Hobby c’est le : Football :basketball: :small_airplane: :video_game::church: Zik.

Best.

6 Likes

Bonjour @Aanyo,

C’est formidable de vous joindre à la communauté DHIS2! Votre expertise et votre expérience seront grandement appréciées ici pour soutenir principalement les utilisateurs francophones et anglophones de la mise en œuvre dans tous les pays.

N’hésitez pas à visiter les différentes catégories de la communauté et à ajouter un aperçu des discussions en cours.

Ravi de vous avoir!

Best,
James.

2 Likes