Importing option sets as csv

The URL is not working anymore. Am trying to import optionsets from a CSV with optionsetname, optionname and option code provided but am getting a summary showing nothing imported, ignore or deleted. What could be missing?
My csv has these columns: [optionsetname optionsetuid optionsetcode optionname optionuid optioncode]

1 Like

Hi @WaluQ
Be sure to have checked csv i.e. the ‘selector’ is not on json.

Regards,
Muhammad

1 Like

yes I did but got that response and nothing imported…

1 Like

@WaluQ That sounds strange. There must be some strange thing stopping the import. If your import file isn’t confidential, you can share for troubleshooting either publicly or privately

1 Like

Hi @WaluQ
Could you also check out the column headers; these are case sensitive so they should appear as in the documentation. for example it should be “OptionSetName” and not “optionsetname”

Let me know if this helps.
Cheers,
Emma

2 Likes

@Emma_Kassy, do you have the link to the option set import documentation? I cant seem to find the documentation for the naming conversion used.

1 Like

@WaluQ
Check this out.

Let me know if this solves your issue.
Cheers,
Emma.

2 Likes

This is the page I was looking for. Now I have my .csv file with about 90 rows as below:

But when I upload am still gettting the below summary:
2019-09-16 15:36:47
(WaluQ) Import:Start
2019-09-16 15:38:18
(WaluQ) Import:Done took 90.59 seconds
–:–
Created: 0, Updated: 0, Deleted: 0, Ignored: 0, Total: 0

Please help with what am missing…

1 Like

@WaluQ
What version of DHIS2 are you running?
Would you test your file on the DEMO instance, let me know if you are able to replicate the issue?

Cheers,
Emma.

1 Like

Using version 2.30. Got the same results on play 2.30.

1 Like

I have seen what I was missing, didn’t notice there was an option to change the “Object Type” as show from the screenshot you shared. So I changed the object type to “Option Sets” which is what I was missing in the previous tries. Many thanks for the help.

1 Like