Import Errors during metadata import in version 2.35

Hey could I get assistance on the above?

Process failed: org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: could not execute statement

When doing a dry run it completes without an error… And creates the desired metadata objects (categories, data elements, data sets, option sets and etc)… (I’m importing what I did from a test setup to a production environment)

But I haven’t figured out what this error could be… any help?

Is the test setup and the production environment the same version? How about trying to do the same thing in play.dhis2.org does it work or does it produce the same error?

The production server is running 2.35.2 while my test environment is running 2.35.3

Is that what is causing the issue?

Running it on the 2.35 on play, the upload has worked…

I don’t know if it’s causing the issue. I’d also try to export from the production server to the test server and see if it works or generates the same error. It could be either because of a bug in 2.35.2 and in that case you could post it to jira.dhis2.org, or an issue in the production server’s configuration.

I am experiencing the same problem, why is so cumbersome to restore data?

Hey @Kandeta and @lillian1n2,

Could you please share the server logs from when the error occurs? As @Gassim said, it would be good if you could create a jira issue with all the relevant information, including the server logs.

Gintare

1 Like