I finished the DHIS2 fundamentals course, what should I do next?

Hello brother hope you good thanks for your support and activeness in the community, I am currently a beginner level in dhis2 and recently completed the fundamentals of dhis2 course offered by dhis2 and i want more skills on dhis2 and more courses if are any can you advice me which steps to take or sites to visit inorder to increase my knowledge and skills.

2 Likes

@Kibahila congratulations on finishing the DHIS2 fundamentals course, and thank you for asking this question. I will make this conversation a public topic so that other users can benefit from the conversation.

There are many things that one can do to increase their knowledge and experience in DHIS2. Reviewing recordings and material available from prior courses is great idea, view list of previous Academy courses — Additionally, DHIS2 YouTube channel offers a variety of training content and one can benefit from all the topics mentioned. Furthermore, if you want to become even more professional make sure to explore the documentation site at https://docs.dhis2.org.

In addition to participating in the Community of Practice and seeing what other users are asking for support and how their issues are being solved, I highly recommend that you sign up for the newsletter so that you get announcements of new Academy courses — the DHIS2 @dhis2-training team will be announcing the fall and winter schedule soon.

Page to subscribe to the Newsletter: News & Events - DHIS2 And you can easily find previous editions using the newsletter tag in the CoP.

Thanks @maxk for supporting me with info for this post. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks brother @Gassim i will do that

1 Like

You’re welcome @Kibahila! Thank you! ( :

1 Like