How to view data entered using tracker capture in pivot tables?

Hello, please I need some guidance on how I can view the data I entered in tracker capture from the pivot tables.
I have tried running event reports and it shows that the data is there but I can’t view it in the pivot tables yet I have done the right expressions for the program indicators

1 Like

Hi @mariak,

I think your system admin has to Run the Analytics Tables for the data to be accessible on the pivot table. It’s found in the Data Administration App >> Analytics Tables >> Start Export. Try this and let us know if it works.

Best,
James.

2 Likes

Hello James, thanks for the feedback. I have admin access, i have tried this but still i don’t see the data in the pivot tables still.

1 Like

Okay; have you checked the right Org unit and the period chosen to be the one with data?

Yes James, i have filled data for this month but its not showing it. And the organisation unit is ok still

1 Like

HI James, thanks for the help, i have been able to solve my problem. i had an issue with the reporting date and the enrollment date.
Cheers:smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @mariak,

This is great news; Thank you for your feedback on this.

Best,
James.

This just saved me from the painful days of not seeing my data in Event Reports.

Thank you J.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch James.

One of those steps that had skipped my mind.

1 Like

Hi @mariak,

Iam having the same issue. What was wrong with the reporting date and enrollment date. That may save me.