How to record data of a registered entity over several cycles in tracker captured program?

Dear community,
I want to use dhis2 for individual cow record keeping in a region.
Use case

1. A cow is registered based on national ID of the owner and her ear tag number (tracked entity attributes).
  2. A cow once in heat (oestrus) may receive more than one insemination services (data recorded: date of insemination, sire/ bull ID)
  3. Any cow inseminated is checked for pregnancy six weeks later services (data recorded: date of pregnancy check, finding pregnant versus not pregnant)
  4. After calving, the calf with registered (data of birth, tag number).
  5. Milk production of a cow is checked once in month till she becomes dry due to next pregnancy (morning milk yield, mid-day milk yield, evening milk yield)
    To keep record of sire /bull (father) and dam (mother) is important (relationship).
    Longitudinal data over data is required over throughout productive life of the cow.
    How to record data of a registered entity (cow) over several cycles (parity) in tracker captured program?
    Regards

Thank you for your question, @drvetmedtariqabbas! And welcome to the community! :tada:

You are right about using the Tracker Capture for this use case. I think you’d be using repeated program stages for this. I do recommend you have a look at the Tracker Use Academy level 1:

Thank you ! It was really very useful learning resource ! I need to re enroll each cow on completion of a cycle (calving to first heat) !

Could you please guide

How to count number of services (e.g. register new cases) provided by each data collector on monthly basis ( to create monthly performance of each data collector (how many cows he inseminated etc ?

Regards