I want to use dhis2 for individual cow record keeping in a region.
- A cow is registered based on national ID of the owner and her ear tag number (tracked entity attributes).
- A cow once in heat (oestrus) may receive more than one insemination services (data recorded: date of insemination, sire/ bull ID)
- Any cow inseminated is checked for pregnancy six weeks later services (data recorded: date of pregnancy check, finding pregnant versus not pregnant)
- After calving, the calf with registered (data of birth, tag number).
- Milk production of a cow is checked once in month till she becomes dry due to next pregnancy (morning milk yield, mid-day milk yield, evening milk yield)
To keep record of sire /bull (father) and dam (mother) is important (relationship).
Longitudinal data over data is required over throughout productive life of the cow.
How to record data of a registered entity (cow) over several cycles (parity) in tracker captured program?