How do I display and update previously entered data in DHIS2 2.9?

If you are a superusser it means your role can view and modify according to user credintials, could you please try to clear your cache memory? is this happening online? or its your local machine. if its onlie(internet) check your connection. v2.9 cant affect previous modification rights only you cant see the upcoming period to avoid mistake used to happen and u find data entered in next period.

thanks

···

------------------------------
On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 2:13 AM PDT John Ojo wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>Please, how do I display and update previously entered data in dhis2 version 2.9?
>
>
>With older versions of dhis2, if one selects an orgunit, a dataset and then the period for which the data was entered, the data entry form displays showing the data previously entered and then one can do any modifications to the data. However, this functionality seems to be broken in version 2.9. - when I select an orgunit, a dataset and then the period for which I had previously entered data, the data entry form displays quite alright but with empty fields.
>
>Please, is there something I'm not doing right? I am currently using DHIS2 Live 2.9, build revision: 7893 with MySQL as the backend on a windows platform.
>
>
>Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.
>
>John.
>
>Accra.