Kindly note I am getting the below error on my tablet when I try to sync the data between Tracker App and the DHIS2 database.
- Conflict - value_not_valid_date
Please note the program has several stages and the error occurs only on a certain stage. At the same time, this stage works fine on the web interface.
Kindly assist me in anyways to resolve the issue.
NB: I am using DHIS2 ver 2.29.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
I analysed this issue further and found that the default date set by Android App is not matching with the date format expected by the server and hence the conflict error is thrown while syncing. I explain the situation further:
- We have a date field and wrote a program rule to set the date to the current date.
- This work nicely on the computer.
- But on the tablet, this works but the said error is thrown while syncing.
My questions are:
- Is there anyway to change date format on the tablet (we are using Samsung Galaxy Tab A6).
- Is there anyway we can correct this date on the tablet. Note that since the date is assigned through a program rule, currently it is a display only field.
Any help to resolve this issue is very much appreciated.