Having Issues in Aggregation Query for Tracker Capture.

Hi Devs,

I am having some issues with Aggregation in Tracker Capture with build revision 19271.

I created a program and created 2 aggregation queries based on Program Attributes to get total number of males and females, I entered some dummy data with total of 10 records(6 Females and 4 Males). I aggregated the data and run analytics.

Now, I am having two issues

When i am generating data in Visulizer or Pivot Table it is only giving me 6 records(2 Females and 4 Males). But when i am checking in Database in Analytics it shows 6 Females and 4 Males( For both the months May and June) but it is not getting correct value in Visulizer and Pivot table.

Second issue is while aggregating data if i am selecting 2 months and data set is monthly then it is aggregating same values for both the months, on what basis it is aggregating the values? In this case it will always give wrong total. Total is being given as **Total number of Records X Number of selected months. **

Are both of these are bug or I am missing some step, please help to sort out the problem.

···

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Hello Devs,

Could anyone get chance to look into this?

···

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Neeraj Gupta neeraj.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Devs,

I am having some issues with Aggregation in Tracker Capture with build revision 19271.

I created a program and created 2 aggregation queries based on Program Attributes to get total number of males and females, I entered some dummy data with total of 10 records(6 Females and 4 Males). I aggregated the data and run analytics.

When i am generating data in Visulizer or Pivot Table it is only giving me 6 records(2 Females and 4 Males). But when i am checking in Database in Analytics it shows 6 Females and 4 Males( For both the months May and June) but it is not getting correct value in Visulizer and Pivot table.

Second issue is while aggregating data if i am selecting 2 months and data set is monthly then it is aggregating same values for both the months, on what basis it is aggregating the values? In this case it will always give wrong total. Total is being given as **Total number of Records X Number of selected months. **

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Are both of these are bug or I am missing some step, please help to sort out the problem.

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Thanks All, I got the solution.

···

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:44 AM, Neeraj Gupta neeraj.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Devs,

Could anyone get chance to look into this?

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Neeraj Gupta neeraj.hisp@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Devs,

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta

Thanks,
Neeraj Gupta