The WebDriver project is a UI-level testing framework, that we are hoping you can create.
Look here for example - https://saucelabs.com/builder
The project could also be executed by the travis-ci continuous integration service that can execute the tests that you will write
Please come up with more concrete questions regarding these, so we can answer them aptly.
You should be able to see some Application Template that we’d like answers on, in Google melange.
These are the questions:
- Who are you? What are you studying?
- Please provide the URL to your DHIS Launchpad personal profile page. (If you don’t have one yet, please create one.)
- Why are you the right person for this task?
- What is your work style? How will you personally provide structure, discipline, and accountability in your work?
- Do you have any other commitments we should know about?
- List any other web or mobile development experience.
- List any previous experience working with open source projects. (not a requirement.)
- Please provide links to projects created by you and/or source code examples.
- What is your preferred method of contact and how should we reach you with it? (phone, email, Skype, IRC, IM, etc.)
If you are not able to see these, please write back.
On 15 March 2014 21:13, Jan Henrik Øverland firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: “Gianluca Carbone” email@example.com
Date: Mar 15, 2014 12:26 PM