GSoC2014

Hi Janhenrik Overland,

I’m Gianluca Carbone, a student in Computer Science from Salerno(Italy). I’m interested in your Open Source Project and principally in one of your idea published for the GSoC2014 "WebDriver (Selenium 2) based framework for automated test scripts. Can I have more details on this and some useful advice on how to propose my idea in this filed.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Gianluca Carbone

···

On Mar 2, 2014 10:46 PM, “Gianluca Carbone” giancarb89@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Gianluca,

The WebDriver project is a UI-level testing framework, that we are hoping you can create.

Look here for example - https://saucelabs.com/builder

The project could also be executed by the travis-ci continuous integration service that can execute the tests that you will write

https://saucelabs.com/opensource/travis

Please come up with more concrete questions regarding these, so we can answer them aptly.

You should be able to see some Application Template that we’d like answers on, in Google melange.

These are the questions:

1. Who are you? What are you studying?
  2. Please provide the URL to your DHIS Launchpad personal profile page. (If you don’t have one yet, please create one.)
  3. Why are you the right person for this task?
  4. What is your work style? How will you personally provide structure, discipline, and accountability in your work?
  5. Do you have any other commitments we should know about?
  6. Do you have experience with any of the following technologies: Java, JavaScript, Struts, Spring, PostgreSQL, HTML5? (Experience with any/all is not a requirement.)
  7. List any other web or mobile development experience.
  8. List any previous experience working with open source projects. (not a requirement.)
  9. Please provide links to projects created by you and/or source code examples.
  10. What is your preferred method of contact and how should we reach you with it? (phone, email, Skype, IRC, IM, etc.)

If you are not able to see these, please write back.

···

Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA

On 15 March 2014 21:13, Jan Henrik Øverland janhenrik.overland@gmail.com wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mar 15, 2014 12:26 PM