GSoC 2016 Project Idea - 6 (Web app for quick entry of test data into DHIS2 Tracker)

I am a third year undergraduate at Department of Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa , Sri Lanka. I am interested in the Project idea - 6; “Web app for quick entry of test data into DHIS2 Tracker”. I have good knowledge in Java, JavaScript, HTML, SQL etc. I have prior experience in contributing to open source projects as I have done my internship at WSO2, a leading open source company in Sri Lanka. Specially I have done web app User Interface development during my internship. I also like to learn new programming languages and technologies.

I have forked the relevant git repositories and read the basic documentation about the projects and DHIS2. I have an understanding on developing software products related to health industry as I have done a group project on developing an Information Management System for the Blood Bank in Karapitiya Hospital, Sri Lanka. You can refer the git repository,
https://github.com/UpekkaA/ZETA-Blood-Bank-Management-System

I am interested in DHIS2 as I can improve my programming skills while contributing for the betterment of the world.
I would like to know more about the “Web app for quick entry of test data into DHIS2 Tracker” project.

Thank you.

Upekka

···

K. P. Upekka Anuruddhi
Undergraduate,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.