GSOC 2013

Dear Yuriy,

First of all, thank you very much for your interest in this project. I will try to answer your questions one by one.

1)To test the DHIS2 tracker. You can go to our demo application at DHIS2 App Hub
2)To view, edit the workplan, you can go to DHIS2 App Hub
3)Currently, we have the web-api. You can see it at DHIS2 App Hub . Unfortunately, the api for tracker is not available yet. So, the first step should be create that.
4)Related to [3]. The general web-api support both XML and JSON
5)I would like to suggest you spend some time with the demo, take a look at DHIS document Resources - DHIS2 and write a proposal about your idea. Then we can help you in this project.

If you have any further question, please feel free to ask the question in our mailing list dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Best regards,
Long

ยทยทยท

On 4/16/2013 6:17 AM, Yuriy Ivanovich wrote:

Dear Ngo Thanh Long

I am a student of 4th course of Computer Science in National University Lviv Polytechnic. I want take part in GSOC 2013. I saw your project ideas for GSOC 2013 by this url : Developer Resources - DHIS2

I am interested work in this project "Mobile application for Health worker workplan"

So i have another questions :

1) Where i can test DHIS2 Tracker ?
2) How i can create workplan for health worker ?
3) How i can get workplan for health worker ? (using some API )
4) In what format workplan for health worker saved ? (JSON/XML)
5) What should I do to get to work on this project ?

I think that information will help me create good proposal. I really want join to your project because medicine's software is very interesting to me. In future, i want link my master's degree work with this topic.

Actually . what about my skills.

I already have one year experience in outsourcing company in position junior developer.

I have experience working in Android projects where i used Java , Android NDK, Android SDK, C/C++, Robotium framework, JSON, XML for more information you can look my linkedin profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/yuriy-bugryn/46/807/497

Thanks,
best regards

--
*Yuriy Bugryn* | *Junior Software Developer*