GML import partially successful (missing elements)

Hi,

I am trying to import a GML file for all of the provinces/regions (Level 1) in a country (Level 0).

The GML import was successful and I did not get any errors, but when displaying the regions on a map I realised that two of the eleven regions are not displaying. I checked the respective org units and realised that the polygon did not get associated with those two org units.

I double checked the spelling of the Org unit name in the GML file and can confirm that they are correct.

I don’t know why the majority of the regions outlines uploaded successfully, while some of them were not uploaded at all since they were all in one file (I can share the GML file should the need arise).

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi @ACoetzer1988,

Not sure what happened, maybe you can send the GML file then I could try to have a look.

2 Likes

Dear Viet,

Thank you for the offer to assist me. Unfortunately, I have not been a member here for long and I am thus not sure how to best send the GML file. Could you perhaps DM me your email address so that I can send the file like that?

Kind regards,

Andre

2 Likes

Hi @ACoetzer1988, you can send the file to viet@dhis2.org

2 Likes

Thank you Viet,

I have sent you an email.

Kind regards,

Andre

2 Likes

J’ai aussi la même probleme quand nous importons le fichier GML region, il y a une ligne qui sort du polygone different du fichier dans le QGIS, et aussi il manque un polygone dans la carte. Est ce que vous pouvez nous aider à remedier???

Merci