GIS App Does Not Load and Just Hangs

Hi,

In a separate thread “GIS Google Maps Error” I had mentioned we are having an issue with one of our instances where the GIS app will not load and just hangs.

After much investigation, we have tracked this down to one of the api calls that DHIS 2 is doing when loading the app to retrieve option sets.

When viewing the browser network JS console, there is a call to /optionSets. It takes too long and times out (it gets cancelled). I’ve pasted the api call below. The result is that the GIS app just hangs and never loads.

Further investigating, it looks like EXTJS has a default timeout of 30s which explains the timeout from within the DHIS 2 code. Performing the request outside of the DHIS 2 app returns OK, although the call takes almost 80 seconds to return.

By the way, the instance has the DHIS 2 server setting of “no cache”, I have used the Browser Cache Cleaner within DHIS 2, and also manually cleared the cache in my browser.

I have also made a copy of the database locally, and am running the instance directly via Tomcat (no NGINX). I can sporadically recreate this as the return time for the call to optionSets is close to 30 seconds. Please see my two screenshots with the same url locally:

• when /optionSets returns under 30 seconds, the GIS app loads properly
  • when /optionSets returns over 30 seconds, the GIS app hangs

One odd thing is that the api call being used locally for optionSets is slightly different than the one on the server, although they are both running the exact version / revision of DHIS 2 and I am calling the same url.

We are using 2.22 R 22089.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Lorill

···

On Server:

url: https://[server]/dhis-web-mapping/index.html

/api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName|rename(name),version,options[code,displayName|rename(name)]&paging=false&_dc=1470939760248

**(**Cancelled at 30.00s) See screenshot

When loading this url directly, it takes 79 seconds to return and the response is very large

On Localhost:

url: http://localhost:8090/dhis/dhis-web-mapping/index.html

/api/optionSets.json?fields=id,version&paging=false&_dc=1470934124633

• app loads when api call returns in 22.25 seconds
  • app hang when api call cancelled at 30 seconds

Hi,

Do you have any suggestions for this issue? We’re currently blocked and not able to use the GIS app on this instance.

Thanks,

Lorill

···

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi,

In a separate thread “GIS Google Maps Error” I had mentioned we are having an issue with one of our instances where the GIS app will not load and just hangs.

After much investigation, we have tracked this down to one of the api calls that DHIS 2 is doing when loading the app to retrieve option sets.

When viewing the browser network JS console, there is a call to /optionSets. It takes too long and times out (it gets cancelled). I’ve pasted the api call below. The result is that the GIS app just hangs and never loads.

Further investigating, it looks like EXTJS has a default timeout of 30s which explains the timeout from within the DHIS 2 code. Performing the request outside of the DHIS 2 app returns OK, although the call takes almost 80 seconds to return.

By the way, the instance has the DHIS 2 server setting of “no cache”, I have used the Browser Cache Cleaner within DHIS 2, and also manually cleared the cache in my browser.

I have also made a copy of the database locally, and am running the instance directly via Tomcat (no NGINX). I can sporadically recreate this as the return time for the call to optionSets is close to 30 seconds. Please see my two screenshots with the same url locally:

One odd thing is that the api call being used locally for optionSets is slightly different than the one on the server, although they are both running the exact version / revision of DHIS 2 and I am calling the same url.

Thanks,

Lorill

On Server:

/api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName|rename(name),version,options[code,displayName|rename(name)]&paging=false&_dc=1470939760248

When loading this url directly, it takes 79 seconds to return and the response is very large

On Localhost:

Hi Jan,

I am checking with the team that owns this instance for permission to share the database with you and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Lorill

···

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:45 AM, Jan Henrik Øverland jan@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Lorill,

We are looking into ways to speed up the loading of option sets. Any chance you could share a sample database privately so we can test it properly?

Jan

On 16 August 2016 at 00:42, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi,

Do you have any suggestions for this issue? We’re currently blocked and not able to use the GIS app on this instance.

Thanks,

Lorill

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Jan Henrik Øverland

Software developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

http://www.dhis2.org

Hi,

Thanks,

Lorill

On Server:

On Localhost:

Hi Jan,

I am just following up on the developer list thread with our offline discussions for everyone’s benefit. I’ve pasted your response below. We will upgrade to 2.24 to fix this issue.

Cheers,

Lorill

···

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Jan,

I am checking with the team that owns this instance for permission to share the database with you and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Lorill

Hi Lorill,

We are looking into ways to speed up the loading of option sets. Any chance you could share a sample database privately so we can test it properly?

Jan

Hi,

Thanks,

Lorill

Jan Henrik Øverland

University of Oslo

Hi,

Thanks,

Lorill

On Server:

On Localhost:

Hi Jan,

I am resurrecting this post as we have upgraded the instance we were having issues with to 2.24. The good news is that this has fixed the issue on that particular instance.

The bad news is that the GIS app is broken on another one of our instances after the upgrade to 2.24:

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

2017-06-08 06:21

The app hangs and has the JS error: 414 Request-URI Too Large. I will paste the request post from the JS console that returns this at the end of the email, you can see it is also very large. So now instead of a timeout, there is just too much data to return.

Would it be possible to provide a fix for this?

Please let me know. Thanks,

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:wqHSLKNGwgN&filter=id:eq:qnanyGs702o&filter=id:eq:Tkt4uAE0O83&filter=id:eq:gUWvXytdWG9&filter=id:eq:JY74kHWycO0&filter=id:eq:G4SKnFP0NPT&filter=id:eq:sy9cZVsORDP&filter=id:eq:UXhtn4Gnq3s&filter=id:eq:qFFrKyziUcI&filter=id:eq:KIWcuHTQvDM&filter=id:eq:oDRW6YsEMS6&filter=id:eq:XwuJJ3nfTZz&filter=id:eq:o7ASUTDF28x&filter=id:eq:PpnVJwcjiCo&filter=id:eq:FbY0ggP6ZHn&filter=id:eq:OoGmvbxpMba&filter=id:eq:XzK9wMkuJu4&filter=id:eq:c43biG6cn8d&filter=id:eq:bN59Y6Be9lo&filter=id:eq:izZXSEgHeOS&filter=id:eq:DMPXo6eEu5f&filter=id:eq:UOPEza2pBvd&filter=id:eq:OJatWdVlYEU&filter=id:eq:iM66t7UN0gz&filter=id:eq:CxRq9a1y0Pw&filter=id:eq:GOVoZwx4G8z&filter=id:eq:atp33nrRSlo&filter=id:eq:c1adRVayEa6&filter=id:eq:oU1iCi8IyYg&filter=id:eq:PzwCQXTeX3V&filter=id:eq:orSz9uYjMG8&filter=id:eq:Ki2uWWqN1OF&filter=id:eq:IMc7NfgVb7i&filter=id:eq:GzqzXiOr70u&filter=id:eq:KhHX0aZgWsC&filter=id:eq:X0ND6pM94QH&filter=id:eq:gNCMmsgyF2F&filter=id:eq:IvwIupMcbOP&filter=id:eq:LHeG3tDEmZJ&filter=id:eq:V8QCfQzvwA0&filter=id:eq:dT7qK0TmWHA&filter=id:eq:Lbs4irIAcnl&filter=id:eq:XVFp8cMINCw&filter=id:eq:Dnkzc0PBgJt&filter=id:eq:kOil8c3aCXp&filter=id:eq:cpekzuzjMhZ&filter=id:eq:M3Lvuk95VY9&filter=id:eq:MXIBSkUrRer&filter=id:eq:xpHkpjHBMyf&filter=id:eq:tAyBpHScZHA&filter=id:eq:ZdDvtmSJGhq&filter=id:eq:G6pAIhVVsiU&filter=id:eq:eBHuWZQiV5s&filter=id:eq:HQXCBFtMxfp&filter=id:eq:JaLylUNaRpK&filter=id:eq:oEjWdIu4GBL&filter=id:eq:hmROyXJfIBb&filter=id:eq:ltzjCVhPwgk&filter=id:eq:N0Lz3MuaJVy&filter=id:eq:asg3U9sQcTQ&filter=id:eq:Wy69lAmQ8K9&filter=id:eq:TD1HB6Dmm8X&filter=id:eq:tRFFtGfjafL&filter=id:eq:fe2XWIqwAba&filter=id:eq:aDZkCOOVp8i&filter=id:eq:QNtUrgPgoHv&filter=id:eq:MKosXXmhb3n&filter=id:eq:HaQXAyRy919&filter=id:eq:M1Mqhw2Vybg&filter=id:eq:OsPRkA8cFM7&filter=id:eq:KawIDlmcmAT&filter=id:eq:dk895HF5hod&filter=id:eq:kKk4HMRL022&filter=id:eq:ypKi6E7LcJG&filter=id:eq:N3Lq3EAp1eJ&filter=id:eq:cjjZwOjlZMN&filter=id:eq:BAQqyj4v6jo&filter=id:eq:mrJdAcB3NaE&filter=id:eq:ZWg99ybMJ0z&filter=id:eq:Bmjkr4xp0su&filter=id:eq:wOJ3eTJBHzz&filter=id:eq:XLX43NFlb9L&filter=id:eq:waw4w8FBk4N&filter=id:eq:M7X6Kj6roHf&filter=id:eq:zDPf1AYW5U3&filter=id:eq:hnt3HTOiTTB&filter=id:eq:aH7Ly4Aujsl&filter=id:eq:qujf9zI24QU&filter=id:eq:OSPzx2EuyjY&filter=id:eq:rrN9qEwquVM&filter=id:eq:pNqKkKtzZMn&filter=id:eq:XNtftA8mpK4&filter=id:eq:PfwfOnQpDHO&filter=id:eq:Kduo3Ald5xx&filter=id:eq:lvAO0NI86Md&filter=id:eq:qDRMpzJlmjf&filter=id:eq:djWMu3XXOC4&filter=id:eq:ZslkBMZhpSf&filter=id:eq:AgRF579uadc&filter=id:eq:JjTUneJsGp4&filter=id:eq:Q6zNNG7EVPy&filter=id:eq:eamX6t8nzlK&filter=id:eq:ATHjZbIGc7y&filter=id:eq:EjByVgU9Y7t&filter=id:eq:vBfcio3Ib1J&filter=id:eq:ZJ36eBmuQTT&filter=id:eq:LuoXsGriKEK&filter=id:eq:Byg40UFJ5CQ&filter=id:eq:SAkoJ13xKfV&filter=id:eq:biDlYooimOX&filter=id:eq:vETDZfGX9PL&filter=id:eq:E7aEdkzp6V7&filter=id:eq:xZpJ3TMBQKu&filter=id:eq:oaRW6lVx2K9&filter=id:eq:Sth1UZpGVJK&filter=id:eq:e0RiYLnTxH2&filter=id:eq:zLVVBXCxI8d&filter=id:eq:g2N8ZNK5wJk&filter=id:eq:AdukEGiWpGf&filter=id:eq:W0PcFeBwCoZ&filter=id:eq:uE5Z1IexQx7&filter=id:eq:flXoMB7H8d1&filter=id:eq:OcwdSf9YjeD&filter=id:eq:H1HqL3EmEEq&filter=id:eq:Nug1oM8zgzf&filter=id:eq:tVKKqa9Nh0x&filter=id:eq:WfVI4dqojQ0&filter=id:eq:U9dcLrNszdU&filter=id:eq:nCRvx0p2JVp&filter=id:eq:FmELUc6p7qQ&filter=id:eq:KxvTLfD0LlW&filter=id:eq:m2WCB7k5nsL&filter=id:eq:bPYqQFVOcbv&filter=id:eq:eZoLIdxmsOy&filter=id:eq:JDMASb3D5JC&filter=id:eq:IKkN9aVjZKX&filter=id:eq:XeHUy9RMzdf&filter=id:eq:GrgOjMFCLUY&filter=id:eq:r7k6CxmU8hW&filter=id:eq:sAj0ryrNk5E&filter=id:eq:SfSt2GeyCXD&filter=id:eq:ZOqZORcgk2H&filter=id:eq:dINlTx28ck5&filter=id:eq:c8ljYlvPq01&filter=id:eq:KDFK4JGjUM6&filter=id:eq:L5Hi1HaqMdN&filter=id:eq:twnjdq6TyIn&filter=id:eq:ShSRoURZFdF&filter=id:eq:a09gxhqz0OE&filter=id:eq:X0SBla7jhvX&filter=id:eq:MnIU6L0P7m6&filter=id:eq:a3hn49r6d2W&filter=id:eq:HzrMZDfxPj1&filter=id:eq:vMQ1Odsrzzv&filter=id:eq:c71j7xTSNEj&filter=id:eq:feJWn8mYTFx&filter=id:eq:Sl4upvE5PyF&filter=id:eq:RVMTaCLmbrJ&filter=id:eq:P3jToUnmCO2&filter=id:eq:Tnu1At6D2x9&filter=id:eq:RLGcPTBlng4&filter=id:eq:XJ3LpTb2FyV&filter=id:eq:cBPm81P01U8&filter=id:eq:oR8N6emBk1m&filter=id:eq:pyCa3jj2c9n&filter=id:eq:j1aBuYVNeV0&filter=id:eq:JHOTcOoDTdp&filter=id:eq:diX5PZXihCX&filter=id:eq:G7TBWkt8qx2&filter=id:eq:HgoeRaEZwB0&filter=id:eq:cR3AiYnizfQ&filter=id:eq:W2nw9tK7GrB&filter=id:eq:xUsAogYven8&filter=id:eq:yXRLF9uUXJX&filter=id:eq:bsdUIoLxeKp&filter=id:eq:AhsXogvqQgS&filter=id:eq:gKAnDE88JQc&filter=id:eq:KwHBsGCmSZD&filter=id:eq:Apr5pkVuK0N&filter=id:eq:l5rKFLheZoU&filter=id:eq:FgPw6syNJSS&filter=id:eq:LpakQb3ctAZ&filter=id:eq:Fe2OPBlhvuJ&filter=id:eq:IouTNn5QPVY&filter=id:eq:qqjXfp9EQVs&filter=id:eq:tBnS4a0mMzG&filter=id:eq:Kw5iSaMwig9&filter=id:eq:ScDOfAX7R7c&filter=id:eq:S5IcJE20XrG&filter=id:eq:w37dq0HfbEc&filter=id:eq:WENxiQw3HLp&filter=id:eq:N1ZHUI5L306&filter=id:eq:TIchwIlUBLf&filter=id:eq:sB8MjRVU1m4&filter=id:eq:dn9NcUX7xbi&filter=id:eq:NVgodFciHPh&filter=id:eq:oGErUs5LBdM&filter=id:eq:FtRBwpxrZMW&filter=id:eq:Wt6EI9FxDrQ&filter=id:eq:MsETDk41syb&filter=id:eq:bGyxKZXzIQt&filter=id:eq:VoCefbZysNd&filter=id:eq:PJ8AtHnjzIM&filter=id:eq:lO1kX50ZZdi&filter=id:eq:YRiImtW9cbk&filter=id:eq:jOKnVcymmy5&filter=id:eq:ZkwzdKCJI6O&filter=id:eq:bvGMx1dr9o0&filter=id:eq:Mt48GPmgqa6&filter=id:eq:LH91MJxpZOg&filter=id:eq:vvgOc5u55x6&filter=id:eq:U5y8YBoQNX4&filter=id:eq:I9VHW8451Ae&filter=id:eq:jG41zDNI4D2&filter=id:eq:d0lMBuH2nkz&filter=id:eq:gNDoMCAj3z6&filter=id:eq:MXAeVbNrVCV&filter=id:eq:fD2IxhF9Qqo&filter=id:eq:WNXBNcS2KHF&filter=id:eq:C8yA7cUHCTa&filter=id:eq:EEvT3R7oLkj&filter=id:eq:geCowY9YUOG&filter=id:eq:bEdWGFW0bwh&filter=id:eq:EO2Qfqmzoas&filter=id:eq:KbfTOMzZvLM&filter=id:eq:Zdis0Mmpcei&filter=id:eq:AdOSaQFdEK1&filter=id:eq:TANoOxhdrkH&filter=id:eq:UyPbdZvtF9A&filter=id:eq:Xn47G1igAQe&filter=id:eq:XRsvqzWuE4r&filter=id:eq:iNhgv2chtW9&filter=id:eq:AypCCnndf5I&filter=id:eq:MJuyjt3uKBt&filter=id:eq:bXA7EcGDrV7&filter=id:eq:Piue6t3KpQa&filter=id:eq:HKyHhGACBMo&filter=id:eq:QDItYjEcmgn&filter=id:eq:UrFbzUEAHqM&filter=id:eq:U8M9h6bdBZ6&filter=id:eq:GA4EkeBpRJL&filter=id:eq:DgYHaRddkNh&filter=id:eq:E37dhcxE1Ph&filter=id:eq:AlZ83zlsj3F&filter=id:eq:g2gntwtNaho&filter=id:eq:sWSnHGEHtFr&filter=id:eq:bawIcNe1T4k&filter=id:eq:KjH8WlmYWdV&filter=id:eq:pEPVt9v4HaM&filter=id:eq:DBhJz6VDIKb&filter=id:eq:vqrJdbxqLMA&filter=id:eq:Xym0UFhmCCg&filter=id:eq:N6CXLFwEqzK&filter=id:eq:QKYDYcilBYY&filter=id:eq:hNrotVJxCCS&filter=id:eq:xULARuuq3GB&filter=id:eq:GioHyjxdEDp&filter=id:eq:d6MmeQtMBIW&filter=id:eq:IerPVOlkMjv&filter=id:eq:ph7i23UtIXX&filter=id:eq:GBMcr0bg2pj&filter=id:eq:EDGRpmd6qv8&filter=id:eq:haJtVF1MNwx&filter=id:eq:kaSqFrTBYrd&filter=id:eq:AN8FTIACeRD&filter=id:eq:l3yXUMz5UgT&filter=id:eq:YA7ucrkJHpG&filter=id:eq:wH13kAssXvS&filter=id:eq:vmd5XC0nfd1&filter=id:eq:fNs58YoKNtZ&filter=id:eq:FghF6JyNzHq&filter=id:eq:BZpNRDPeRpn&filter=id:eq:VSVqcKwiS9Y&filter=id:eq:JK1A9m2Q4lc&filter=id:eq:mNUeA5SpBgq&filter=id:eq:aqwBudyNGwZ&filter=id:eq:h3lLfuwK3sk&filter=id:eq:z8srard2HzQ&filter=id:eq:jNll7XdVA4b&filter=id:eq:FguNWaLtyoo&filter=id:eq:ylWcEvFd2Fp&filter=id:eq:C711b1WAfpi&filter=id:eq:e2dh4gOjU6L&filter=id:eq:KCF0QvWXUYP&filter=id:eq:ZS6W5aiEP0a&filter=id:eq:eafJQLtV5Wh&filter=id:eq:cDLcbRe8phr&filter=id:eq:HWbvCfDG5lQ&filter=id:eq:DEQPXgT7mE8&filter=id:eq:lBmbdU3rs0U&filter=id:eq:GgRkaRgPVN2&filter=id:eq:YLWwABqtut7&filter=id:eq:hEsIWSORFq4&filter=id:eq:z8Z502Xl2MJ&filter=id:eq:JK1r0tVfU2s&filter=id:eq:wszIUV1DhIH&filter=id:eq:eEsSdvziVi0&filter=id:eq:kGH6e53QZKA&filter=id:eq:BExkImj5l3z&filter=id:eq:kucS5IzbNHX&filter=id:eq:qd3pDQmzaOp&filter=id:eq:zUzhYnIBgEG&filter=id:eq:GCMjoW62AXt&filter=id:eq:vrRHamUr2lM&filter=id:eq:YqWnxtDJ27L&filter=id:eq:PzHJ6CY0eEV&filter=id:eq:rft9IfuCmil&filter=id:eq:w9x6l81DeVe&filter=id:eq:ZwB8r3VHw8T&filter=id:eq:apDJ9tXSgRO&filter=id:eq:oAe67pLsgD0&filter=id:eq:OO0u6W3OSKX&filter=id:eq:F3Vx1wz3DdF&filter=id:eq:phXchzFI2nP&filter=id:eq:ooYMC6q10Sd&filter=id:eq:mNjQhHpIztt&filter=id:eq:inAYQzgk6Tw&filter=id:eq:eBNb9zJEzwl&filter=id:eq:FDykBf7U53U&filter=id:eq:LAfFy7Dfn9b&filter=id:eq:DNNDuMarrTa&filter=id:eq:KzueGxDFdXt&filter=id:eq:fjhgUO2cmjJ&filter=id:eq:HIK6vslLWSu&filter=id:eq:HOq5sMnGJvy&filter=id:eq:fsmVSzXb2nK&filter=id:eq:AqXustjoiKJ&filter=id:eq:AvtBuUv3qIE&filter=id:eq:ysz0sGR0jkx&filter=id:eq:uEjUqOX5vMQ&filter=id:eq:nW5wlOTIF1y&filter=id:eq:tsGMve5rScN&filter=id:eq:vqf332KzraG&filter=id:eq:bI9r2vMcpk9&filter=id:eq:rdgaXwBcFtA&filter=id:eq:XSaCwzHEyQQ&filter=id:eq:yvqecvqaZMu&filter=id:eq:UVcmHaBcRfM&filter=id:eq:d2zXBwXSff6&filter=id:eq:fuxa4u5CtJE&filter=id:eq:UToIBVkohom&filter=id:eq:V61JAGSXUIS&filter=id:eq:deQjJzY2RHN&filter=id:eq:AvXCzIY4SqC&filter=id:eq:RicNFkJwsvu&filter=id:eq:sslZbHE4x2W&filter=id:eq:iyxDXI6L0kY&_dc=1498157510746

···

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Jan,

I am just following up on the developer list thread with our offline discussions for everyone’s benefit. I’ve pasted your response below. We will upgrade to 2.24 to fix this issue.

Cheers,

Lorill

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Jan Henrik Øverland jan@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Lorill,

Yes, we have done some testing and it seems nothing is wrong with your data or the GIS app.

Turns out the way optionsets are handled on the server is not at all optimised in 2.22, but this has been taken care of in 2.24. The initial optionsets request that the GIS app does (which times out for you in 2.22) should load in less than a second in 2.24…

I have talked to the backend guys and they say that this is unfortunately not a simple backport to 2.22. Any chance you could upgrade to 2.24? That will also provide you with a lot of nice new GIS functionality, like clustering of (millions of) events, access to Google Earth Engine layers etc.

Jan

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 10:20 AM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Jan,

Thanks,

Lorill

Hi Lorill,

Jan

Hi,

Thanks,

Lorill

Jan Henrik Øverland

University of Oslo

Hi,

Thanks,

Lorill

On Server:

On Localhost:

Lorill Crees
Project Leader / Senior Developer
2Paths Solutions Ltd.

lcrees@2paths.com

(604) 689-4123 x 15

Hi Lorill,

I’m looking into this issue, but it might not be fixed until the beginning of next week. I’ll keep you updated.

···

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 9:06 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Jan,

I am resurrecting this post as we have upgraded the instance we were having issues with to 2.24. The good news is that this has fixed the issue on that particular instance.

The bad news is that the GIS app is broken on another one of our instances after the upgrade to 2.24:

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

The app hangs and has the JS error: 414 Request-URI Too Large. I will paste the request post from the JS console that returns this at the end of the email, you can see it is also very large. So now instead of a timeout, there is just too much data to return.

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:wqHSLKNGwgN&filter=id:eq:qnanyGs702o&filter=id:eq:Tkt4uAE0O83&filter=id:eq:gUWvXytdWG9&filter=id:eq:JY74kHWycO0&filter=id:eq:G4SKnFP0NPT&filter=id:eq:sy9cZVsORDP&filter=id:eq:UXhtn4Gnq3s&filter=id:eq:qFFrKyziUcI&filter=id:eq:KIWcuHTQvDM&filter=id:eq:oDRW6YsEMS6&filter=id:eq:XwuJJ3nfTZz&filter=id:eq:o7ASUTDF28x&filter=id:eq:PpnVJwcjiCo&filter=id:eq:FbY0ggP6ZHn&filter=id:eq:OoGmvbxpMba&filter=id:eq:XzK9wMkuJu4&filter=id:eq:c43biG6cn8d&filter=id:eq:bN59Y6Be9lo&filter=id:eq:izZXSEgHeOS&filter=id:eq:DMPXo6eEu5f&filter=id:eq:UOPEza2pBvd&filter=id:eq:OJatWdVlYEU&filter=id:eq:iM66t7UN0gz&filter=id:eq:CxRq9a1y0Pw&filter=id:eq:GOVoZwx4G8z&filter=id:eq:atp33nrRSlo&filter=id:eq:c1adRVayEa6&filter=id:eq:oU1iCi8IyYg&filter=id:eq:PzwCQXTeX3V&filter=id:eq:orSz9uYjMG8&filter=id:eq:Ki2uWWqN1OF&filter=id:eq:IMc7NfgVb7i&filter=id:eq:

Thanks Bjørn!

···

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 2:30 AM, Bjørn Sandvik bjorn@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Lorill,

I’m looking into this issue, but it might not be fixed until the beginning of next week. I’ll keep you updated.

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Hi Jan,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:wqHSLKNGwgN&filter=id:eq:qnanyGs702o&filter=id:eq:Tkt4uAE0O83&filter=id:eq:gUWvXytdWG9&filter=id:eq:JY74kHWycO0&filter=id:eq:G4SKnFP0NPT&filter=id:eq:sy9cZVsORDP&filter=id:eq:UXhtn4Gnq3s&filter=id:eq:qFFrKyziUcI&filter=id:eq:KIWcuHTQvDM&filter=id:eq:oDRW6YsEMS6&filter=id:eq:XwuJJ3nfTZz&filter=id:eq:o7ASUTDF28x&filter=id:eq:PpnVJwcjiCo&filter=id:eq:FbY0ggP6ZHn&filter=id:eq:OoGmvbxpMba&filter=id:eq:XzK9wMkuJu4&filter=id:eq:c43biG6cn8d&filter=id:eq:bN59Y6Be9lo&filter=id:eq:izZXSEgHeOS&filter=id:eq:DMPXo6eEu5f&filter=id:eq:UOPEza2pBvd&filter=id:eq:OJatWdVlYEU&filter=id:eq:iM66t7UN0gz&filter=id:eq:CxRq9a1y0Pw&filter=id:eq:GOVoZwx4G8z&filter=id:eq:atp33nrRSlo&filter=id:eq:c1adRVayEa6&filter=id:eq:oU1iCi8IyYg&

Hi Lorill,

I’ve pushed a fix for GIS App 2.24, it should display “Loading: GIS app v24.0.5” in the browser console when you start it.

Could you please check if it solves your problem?

Cheers,

Bjørn

···

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 8:28 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Thanks Bjørn!

Hi Lorill,

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Hi Jan,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:wqHSLKNGwgN&filter=id:eq:qnanyGs702o&filter=id:eq:Tkt4uAE0O83&filter=id:eq:gUWvXytdWG9&filter=id:eq:JY74kHWycO0&filter=id:eq:G4SKnFP0NPT&filter=id:eq:sy9cZVsORDP&filter=id:eq:UXhtn4Gnq3s&filter=id:eq:qFFrKyziUcI&filter=id:eq:KIWcuHTQvDM&filter=id:eq:oDRW6YsEMS6&filter=id:eq:XwuJJ3nfTZz&filter=id:eq:o7ASUTDF28x&filter=id:eq:PpnVJwcjiCo&filter=id:eq:FbY0ggP6ZHn&filter=id:eq:OoGmvbxpMba&filter=id:eq:XzK9wMkuJu4&filter=id:eq:c43biG6cn8d&filter=id:eq:bN59Y6Be9lo&filter=id:eq:izZXSEgHeOS&filter=id:eq:DMPXo6eEu5f&filter=id:eq:UOPEza2pBvd&filter=id:eq:OJatWdVlYEU&filter=id:eq:

Hi Bjørn,

Thanks for this. I’ve downloaded the war from here:

https://www.dhis2.org/download/releases/2.24/dhis.war

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

but it says “Loading: GIS app v24.0.4”. Has your fix not made it into the latest downloadable war at that location above yet?

Now if I try loading the GIS app in Chrome it works. If I try in Firefox, it hangs with the 414 error:

Request-URI Too Large

Thanks,

Lorill

···

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Bjørn Sandvik bjorn@dhis2.org wrote:

Hi Lorill,

I’ve pushed a fix for GIS App 2.24, it should display “Loading: GIS app v24.0.5” in the browser console when you start it.

Cheers,

Bjørn

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Thanks Bjørn!

Hi Lorill,

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Hi Jan,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:wqHSLKNGwgN&filter=id:eq:qnanyGs702o&filter=id:eq:Tkt4uAE0O83&filter=id:eq:gUWvXytdWG9&filter=id:eq:JY74kHWycO0&filter=id:eq:G4SKnFP0NPT&filter=id:eq:sy9cZVsORDP&filter=id:eq:UXhtn4Gnq3s&filter=id:eq:qFFrKyziUcI&filter=id:eq:KIWcuHTQvDM&filter=id:eq:oDRW6YsEMS6&filter=id:eq:XwuJJ3nfTZz&filter=id:eq:o7ASUTDF28x&filter=id:eq:PpnVJwcjiCo&filter=id:eq:FbY0ggP6ZHn&filter=id:eq:OoGmvbxpMba&filter=id:eq:XzK9wMkuJu4&filter=id:eq:c43biG6cn8d&filter=id:eq:bN59Y6Be9lo&

Yes, I’ll port the fix to all later versions of the GIS app within a few days.

Bjørn

···

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Bjørn,

Thanks very much, that did the trick! All working now. I also double checked in both the instances we have had previous issues with.

Jan - sorry, the version number in my last email was actually a copy paste error, I had explicitly checked after that first deployment to ensure the build date was updated.

Thanks again for your help with this. Will this fix be also ported to 2.25 and 2.26? We are planning a 2.25 upgrade in the next week or so for some of our instances.

Thanks,

Lorill

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Jan Henrik Øverland janhenrik.overland@gmail.com wrote:

Yep, I triggered a 2.24 build, however the previous one completed 12 hours ago and that is still not reflected in the Lorill’s build date. Lorill, please re-download the war file, but also: did you clear out both the war file and the folder completely from tomcat before adding the new one? Could also be browser cache or nginx cache. Let us know how it goes.

Jan

On Jun 27, 2017 20:22, “Bjørn Sandvik” bjorn@dhis2.org wrote:

Has your fix not made it into the latest downloadable war at that location above yet?

I see that the last 2.24 build was finished 12 minutes ago. Please try again :slight_smile:

Bjørn

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Bjørn,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

but it says “Loading: GIS app v24.0.4”. Has your fix not made it into the latest downloadable war at that location above yet?

Now if I try loading the GIS app in Chrome it works. If I try in Firefox, it hangs with the 414 error:

Request-URI Too Large

Thanks,

Lorill

Hi Lorill,

Cheers,

Bjørn

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Thanks Bjørn!

Hi Lorill,

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Hi Jan,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&filter=id:eq:Up3vnvuJCm7&filter=id:eq:MJcxQeqJ2JP&filter=id:eq:pVG9Q8gw1gf&filter=id:eq:HTiwYPzD9a7&filter=id:eq:

Thanks!

···

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:54 AM, Bjørn Sandvik bjorn@dhis2.org wrote:

Bjørn

Yes, I’ll port the fix to all later versions of the GIS app within a few days.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 8:49 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Bjørn,

Thanks very much, that did the trick! All working now. I also double checked in both the instances we have had previous issues with.

Jan - sorry, the version number in my last email was actually a copy paste error, I had explicitly checked after that first deployment to ensure the build date was updated.

Thanks again for your help with this. Will this fix be also ported to 2.25 and 2.26? We are planning a 2.25 upgrade in the next week or so for some of our instances.

Thanks,

Lorill

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Jan Henrik Øverland janhenrik.overland@gmail.com wrote:

Yep, I triggered a 2.24 build, however the previous one completed 12 hours ago and that is still not reflected in the Lorill’s build date. Lorill, please re-download the war file, but also: did you clear out both the war file and the folder completely from tomcat before adding the new one? Could also be browser cache or nginx cache. Let us know how it goes.

Jan

On Jun 27, 2017 20:22, “Bjørn Sandvik” bjorn@dhis2.org wrote:

Has your fix not made it into the latest downloadable war at that location above yet?

I see that the last 2.24 build was finished 12 minutes ago. Please try again :slight_smile:

Bjørn

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 7:54 PM, Lorill Crees lcrees@2paths.com wrote:

Hi Bjørn,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Request-URI Too Large

Thanks,

Lorill

Hi Lorill,

Cheers,

Bjørn

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Thanks Bjørn!

Hi Lorill,

Bjørn Sandvik

GIS developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

www.dhis2.org

Hi Jan,

Version:

Build revision:

381c984

Build date:

Lorill

https:///api/optionSets.json?fields=id,displayName%7Crename(name),version,options%5Bcode,displayName%7Crename(name)%5D&paging=false&filter=id:eq:HsQbnr7frPR&filter=id:eq:NWWliV8YUoi&filter=id:eq:zreoYAeL4se&filter=id:eq:g3fJGbjclCi&filter=id:eq:V0ZrMeouauu&filter=id:eq:RSa4QWOp1xb&filter=id:eq:BJ0xmmX95VH&filter=id:eq:KSykur07poL&filter=id:eq:nUs3C54rmxV&filter=id:eq:yhHAPzjqLgI&filter=id:eq:Ih9Z8rWENAA&filter=id:eq:vtI4tXH7HG7&filter=id:eq:EdNbrrYuuwQ&filter=id:eq:rnEcrvLV6YL&filter=id:eq:ePBCSObU4Cg&filter=id:eq:yNOsQc2aJRa&filter=id:eq:bdsPqG4rRgZ&filter=id:eq:tVhbOtMluuV&filter=id:eq:IJMB1cDaebI&filter=id:eq:NP7zXkFzGmu&filter=id:eq:dBNwlgijLQI&filter=id:eq:u0BKCR3ahUW&filter=id:eq:hxo643clGqk&filter=id:eq:NJZIi5KxaYM&filter=id:eq:w38UzxarInJ&filter=id:eq:rtKSdYiMZXe&filter=id:eq:i9eg65FgeIN&filter=id:eq:s8MCwOirWL7&filter=id:eq:fngprl59axb&filter=id:eq:Bvy8V3uu9c0&filter=id:eq:MOCcP2jU65M&filter=id:eq:rsHdA5zYF5i&filter=id:eq:rm9IydKAPf8&filter=id:eq:eXm89TOsG4F&filter=id:eq:prxV8RtoG8Z&filter=id:eq:botFSpmMRzP&filter=id:eq:JnrAUI9wehq&filter=id:eq:ZaYc0F2yc6H&filter=id:eq:dwwAzRpPozI&filter=id:eq:jSpX2AbfsE6&filter=id:eq:hplXOdAyYhU&filter=id:eq:rPOZF9lkkTw&filter=id:eq:mrmEOF6mRGo&filter=id:eq:CEdbyqb8LWH&filter=id:eq:CdmiBEeX5sn&filter=id:eq:k1eHtWP64iy&filter=id:eq:PohifpaOIWn&filter=id:eq:c2lm8Upgf4W&filter=id:eq:Sp6T8IL5GTP&filter=id:eq:hHtWtVSl6xe&filter=id:eq:acriRgW3nqw&filter=id:eq:q2sZ99lX364&filter=id:eq:vWGBP1oWfCH&filter=id:eq:DSwzHoodD0h&filter=id:eq:OHL6f2vqSsh&filter=id:eq:MYO9g3kIza1&filter=id:eq:Atgc4RpACma&filter=id:eq:odya6wqSGA4&filter=id:eq:GDRceded1VM&filter=id:eq:dwocU7uH0c3&filter=id:eq:q4CEwx8N9fZ&filter=id:eq:J77ssRrCaiB&filter=id:eq:SOc0IWj6pOj&filter=id:eq:f4rS30tZx6w&filter=id:eq:QEdVicjWosN&filter=id:eq:tsg8rkTIgbO&filter=id:eq:v5mbwTR34Xu&filter=id:eq:yvsMr1TAdiO&filter=id:eq:yQFE92A304g&filter=id:eq:YSfIhzRLcx5&filter=id:eq:V779kOzWZM4&filter=id:eq:PWrx7WTAdeQ&filter=id:eq:HjcDxsYNoF2&filter=id:eq:AFxufVyhOgO&filter=id:eq:FR9d7ym06gB&filter=id:eq:DkwCqXX8WIY&filter=id:eq:Z262xp0gPbe&filter=id:eq:QrqwTLHYQOs&filter=id:eq:h76ekb4GBK0&filter=id:eq:BQsQM9mpAa0&filter=id:eq:Ccy8kbOJAoi&filter=id:eq:xB2rOmtTS4o&filter=id:eq:ETahPRNE2nx&filter=id:eq:BQaKT4QmcBQ&filter=id:eq:SIo9KfmASeW&filter=id:eq:BwedSzl8jE6&filter=id:eq:QVsIPjoWEL3&filter=id:eq:ItHBehEobfm&filter=id:eq:HGckLdR9kn6&filter=id:eq:XDufuSUP9vp&filter=id:eq:rolNofRTM98&filter=id:eq:LbU0jVHF8mQ&filter=id:eq:QIcPddXA8vS&filter=id:eq:cyf2ls7j8w6&filter=id:eq:HkcqU6ycKyX&filter=id:eq:L6VSS9CqIDX&filter=id:eq:JneyfZ4R0N9&filter=id:eq:MIuqzA3GkeM&filter=id:eq:IVpZ3OhCT3K&filter=id:eq:z4DjgmlS0TS&filter=id:eq:Vj6PlOd7k2F&filter=id:eq:kb5Y9rnyg5R&filter=id:eq:lwY5ReFUfPv&filter=id:eq:Ugfz8IzoVxI&filter=id:eq:VC1R9TzvsoT&filter=id:eq:diTDHSRlvoE&filter=id:eq:WLsZ7JJDLZi&filter=id:eq:wDcxKQuMRmm&filter=id:eq:qhCv09a1jcr&filter=id:eq:D0lHlONZGsu&filter=id:eq:oZ5Uk8qL1bq&filter=id:eq:FZuqITzhKlj&filter=id:eq:H8zZEyrx1V7&filter=id:eq:I64LXovEVKV&filter=id:eq:UDSaUxVdwwS&filter=id:eq:k3Og1Qq0uC6&filter=id:eq:S9aCXhm5Ilh&filter=id:eq:wKAzLpWEQ1a&filter=id:eq:VTlkTV3N8ld&filter=id:eq:KI6doFqmbH7&filter=id:eq:ZqCwzkXnL1E&filter=id:eq:DyWuKyhyDBg&filter=id:eq:yLbEoril78O&filter=id:eq:kg01inEqaKN&filter=id:eq:yYwrztiEYmX&filter=id:eq:rOW8T8pf24v&filter=id:eq:igNPCCBtiPM&filter=id:eq:VkpTGx0sdPm&filter=id:eq:OLwTn2SbYQC&filter=id:eq:q2guTVswLZq&filter=id:eq:zR1LATxyyO6&filter=id:eq:DjsCHDrylmJ&filter=id:eq:T5gJDeGfPkE&filter=id:eq:NrFXvciyJXU&filter=id:eq:vhRLLbCdE7E&filter=id:eq:HXzPhy6DwpH&filter=id:eq:P8krzK52MAW&filter=id:eq:obdXlRHTzha&filter=id:eq:VtZlOyfqNzc&filter=id:eq:mIHc5ApgT98&filter=id:eq:NcFjQATWyp7&filter=id:eq:H0Lq9mmBgf0&filter=id:eq:ZrM9OpkWQBH&filter=id:eq:T2StZOiZgZv&filter=id:eq:LAG0r8gsBX3&filter=id:eq:P4GutuRyVpo&filter=id:eq:IjtpRR6iG5R&filter=id:eq:tYawlNwEFXI&filter=id:eq:F0yZN40poo7&filter=id:eq:DKNf8w7KYlO&filter=id:eq:CgwPWe5HBDS&filter=id:eq:DL8Hg7VTZEv&filter=id:eq:m0P81YHF1wn&filter=id:eq:BngJIljoB0I&filter=id:eq:XIPEMmTfTap&filter=id:eq:F9ysj7r7Bq2&filter=id:eq:bui1NSHs6ZI&filter=id:eq:dX3nVVEAtNe&filter=id:eq:yELJ5i1vQ2P&filter=id:eq:EF7WqxN8mST&filter=id:eq:Jqa8ffy10Kv&filter=id:eq:FYeKTVvtvpb&filter=id:eq:wCG1M57BbHf&filter=id:eq:EKJNvlB5oUK&filter=id:eq:KIhMi4QOcWs&filter=id:eq:A96jCJQIhiQ&filter=id:eq:skJLm51UQK6&filter=id:eq:bt6o0BAoZSU&filter=id:eq:hRmPzVPl0OJ&filter=id:eq:JLo0uAGFZ74&filter=id:eq:cHUBYhb2kCL&filter=id:eq:WyhpL1UrQbs&filter=id:eq:ElsrOKzZHgt&filter=id:eq:wlS2aJQw5sw&filter=id:eq:iPTCccx8CKv&filter=id:eq:j6m1X5iu3Zg&filter=id:eq:HhFvAgqLa9e&filter=id:eq:GxGHdU5LMU9&filter=id:eq:Az2AVrNpwRp&filter=id:eq:ctyynzWhDK4&filter=id:eq:HFzyPCLJegg&filter=id:eq:Z2w0pP6Yfk0&filter=id:eq:TcXN4svku4H&filter=id:eq:XUdMa1Hj1HJ&filter=id:eq:G2VnYspX8Wc&filter=id:eq:rljOjzDQ8uU&filter=id:eq:iIUf8tkySRi&filter=id:eq:jYsa7GkiD3P&filter=id:eq:oM26jdlfOcJ&filter=id:eq:PCBdUNet4fB&filter=id:eq:qjdSEKluu9X&filter=id:eq:KKL6SzpJeGc&filter=id:eq:f0Kan7EEUIF&filter=id:eq:ERAWAV48CMk&filter=id:eq:jxelHgBd3Co&filter=id:eq:XZxA3INrd40&filter=id:eq:Meuhdwnz9ck&filter=id:eq:CAr4AQgZ4wc&filter=id:eq:Lcwf74geKY1&filter=id:eq:sUZxqMYTRKV&filter=id:eq:CDfPXtb7Y4m&filter=id:eq:VWQzysfXOrQ&filter=id:eq:WnST3hbVXHG&filter=id:eq:tCIILYSrIMH&filter=id:eq:FRLJeq002kQ&filter=id:eq:XNA1FcIerEX&filter=id:eq:OoWEzMVaEpA&