GeoJSON files

I created a new geojson folder /resources/geojson (outside trunk) where we should store all geojson files as they will not affect the size of the war file. The ones you want to use for GIS must be placed in DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. The old geojson folder inside the GIS module is now removed.

The ‘map source file’ text field is removed from the ‘register maps’ panel and replaced by a combo box that loads all the files you have placed in DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. In other words you won’t have to type the name yourself anymore and it gives you an overview of what files are available.

Jan

It’s all commited by the way (rev 660 and 661). The commit mail is late.

···

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Jan Henrik Øverland janhenrik.overland@gmail.com wrote:

I created a new geojson folder /resources/geojson (outside trunk) where we should store all geojson files as they will not affect the size of the war file. The ones you want to use for GIS must be placed in DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. The old geojson folder inside the GIS module is now removed.

The ‘map source file’ text field is removed from the ‘register maps’ panel and replaced by a combo box that loads all the files you have placed in DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. In other words you won’t have to type the name yourself anymore and it gives you an overview of what files are available.

Jan

Hi Jan,

Thanks for this important commit.

Regards,
Jason

···

On 9/10/09, Jan Henrik Øverland <janhenrik.overland@gmail.com> wrote:

It's all commited by the way (rev 660 and 661). The commit mail is late.

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Jan Henrik Øverland < > janhenrik.overland@gmail.com> wrote:

I created a new geojson folder /resources/geojson (outside trunk) where we
should store all geojson files as they will not affect the size of the war
file. The ones you want to use for GIS _must_ be placed in
DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. The old geojson folder inside the GIS module is now
removed.

The 'map source file' text field is removed from the 'register maps' panel
and replaced by a combo box that loads all the files you have placed in
DHIS2_HOME/geojson/. In other words you won't have to type the name
yourself
anymore and it gives you an overview of what files are available.

Jan