Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function xmlrpc_server_create() in C:\xampp\htdocs\idsr_ussd\index.php:871 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\idsr_ussd\index.php on line 871

1 Like

Hi @DaniGilbert,

Can you share more information about how you encountered this, your version of dhis2 and your log file please?

Best,
James.

yes do it please

1 Like

Hi
I am Gilbert from Rwanda (HISPRWANDA)
we are developing an USSD app where it can be possible for the facility level to report ant disease with mobile phone .
Cods are already made but as was testing them localy with my database .I have faced this error

1 Like

I was doing simulation using postman the same error appear:
Connected

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function xmlrpc_server_create() in

C:\xampp\htdocs\idsr_ussd\index.php:871

Stack trace:

#0 {main}

thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\idsr_ussd\index.php on line 871

1 Like

Hi @DaniGilbert, Seems you arebuilding a custom app using PHP that’s non-DHIS2… correct? We stilld need more information on the steps you took and also share the log file

Hi James. Is it actually possible to use USSD for reporting in DHIS2 tracker? Is any country using USSD for DHIS2? Thank you very much, Armando

Hi @Armando_Cotrina
Thank you for your post and welcome to community of practice!

As this is an old post from 2019 and has been inactive, it should be closed; however, please make a new topic post with more details about the use case and additional information that you think will help other community members to support and share their experiences.

Thank you @Armando_Cotrina !

Old an inactive topic! Please feel free to make a new community post.

If you believe this post should not be closed, please DM me!

Thank you!