"Failed to open TEI" I need help with this error

Hi DHIS2 community, just wanted to know if anyone can help to solve the error saying “Failed to open TEI” as a the tittle and a description saying “failed to lazily initialize a collection of role: org.hisp.dhis.dataelement.DataElement.userGroupAccesses, could not initialize proxy - no Session”.

This appears when am trying to open a specific patient’s information in tracker capture and this error started to appear in the last month (May).

I will highly appreciate your assistance

Welcome to the community @Nelson_Gahima ! Thank you for posting to the community. I have a suggestion for you and please let me know if it works. As a start, I think the “could not initialize proxy” has got the attention of many and will need more information for the developers such as DHIS2 version number and screenshots of the browser’s console and the network. If it’s possible please create an issue in Jira.

For now, have you tried clearing the ‘history/cache.’ A nice way to keep your browsing activity separate so you can easily clear the browsing history, I would recommend trying the following if you are using Chrome:

Add a new profile

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click Profile image.
  3. Click Add.
  4. Please don’t sync for this one! (So that you can start “fresh”)
  5. Choose a name, photo and color scheme.
    (Google Chrome Help, )

This is an alternative way to clearing your browser history. For this profile, you can clear all of the browser history without affecting your other profile on Chrome. Please let me know if you need these settings for another browser!

@Nelson_Gahima I will ask the developers about this issue as well, no worries!