Event import issue

Dear all,
I have been facing a weird issue while importing details to dhis2 system. I have a data element with value type Yes/No. I did create a program with numbers of data element including these dE. Now i am trying to import details to this program. Values for all others dE get migrated except this dE. Please find the import xml below:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<event event="ZEAd3dSU7nB" status="ACTIVE" program="mmmn9sg1JEc" programStage="TrutYmFX5GJ" orgUnit="M5fk1b8dqq8" orgUnitName="Dr. Sanjaya Shrestha" eventDate="2015-10-10T18:15:00.000+0000">

<dataValues>

<dataValue value="Shrestha Medical Sewa" dataElement="Na8N2yMKLYP" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="46" dataElement="uOCUQ653P0k" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="987654" dataElement="nEjRDsCjs21" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="sanjay_shrestha@hotmail.com" dataElement="oZMV9dzA1nj" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="10" dataElement="pV5oIYiCBXJ" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="Test" dataElement="a0nsmfxWpJ2" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="true" dataElement="WMdSCsyYpBF" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

<dataValue value="NP_sex2" dataElement="hs2V2n8nFNJ" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>

</dataValues>

</event>

While inspecting the field in developers mode; i got an additional field as shown in the picture below.

Have i done anything wrong. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Utsav

Hi Asiz

I’m a bit unsure what is the issue (or where this bug is). For me, it looks like a bug in Tracker Capture? When you imported this event, you should have gotten a import summary back with a reference ID (the ID of the imported event), could you use that and go to /api/events/ID and see if the value is true or not there? (or even have a look at the trackedentitydatavalue table and see if the data is correct for your data element).

If its not a repeatable stage, you could also use our event query API to get the data for that stage using something like:

/api/events?program=mmmn9sg1JEc&programStage=TrutYmFX5GJ&orgUnit=M5fk1b8dqq8

(it will still work for repeatable stages but it could yield more than one event back)

Could you also provide the version of DHIS you are using and revision? (should be on the about page)

@Abyot: Any idea what this is?

···

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Asiz koju utsavkoju@hotmail.com wrote:

Dear all,
I have been facing a weird issue while importing details to dhis2 system. I have a data element with value type Yes/No. I did create a program with numbers of data element including these dE. Now i am trying to import details to this program. Values for all others dE get migrated except this dE. Please find the import xml below:

<dataValues>
  	<dataValue value="Shrestha Medical Sewa" dataElement="Na8N2yMKLYP" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="46" dataElement="uOCUQ653P0k" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="987654" dataElement="nEjRDsCjs21" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="sanjay_shrestha@hotmail.com" dataElement="oZMV9dzA1nj" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="10" dataElement="pV5oIYiCBXJ" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="Test" dataElement="a0nsmfxWpJ2" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="true" dataElement="WMdSCsyYpBF" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  	<dataValue value="NP_sex2" dataElement="hs2V2n8nFNJ" providedElsewhere="false" storedBy="admin"/>
  </dataValues>

While inspecting the field in developers mode; i got an additional field as shown in the picture below.

Have i done anything wrong. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Utsav

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Morten

Hi,

It seems you have a value other than true and false. Can you share what you got from api/events/ZEAd3dSU7nB.json?

···

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 8:20 AM, Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Asiz

I’m a bit unsure what is the issue (or where this bug is). For me, it looks like a bug in Tracker Capture? When you imported this event, you should have gotten a import summary back with a reference ID (the ID of the imported event), could you use that and go to /api/events/ID and see if the value is true or not there? (or even have a look at the trackedentitydatavalue table and see if the data is correct for your data element).

If its not a repeatable stage, you could also use our event query API to get the data for that stage using something like:

/api/events?program=mmmn9sg1JEc&programStage=TrutYmFX5GJ&orgUnit=M5fk1b8dqq8

(it will still work for repeatable stages but it could yield more than one event back)

Could you also provide the version of DHIS you are using and revision? (should be on the about page)

@Abyot: Any idea what this is?

Thank you,

Abyot.

Morten

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Asiz koju utsavkoju@hotmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

<dataValues>
  </dataValues>

Regards,

Utsav

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp