End of Year 2021 - your vote, your event! CoP webinar and meetup

It’s soon the end of year 2021 so it’s a perfect timing for a community meetup (and webinar!) Two months ago, DHIS2 Community of Practice members voted on a poll to help do a community event together. More members voted for a meetup to discuss how to get involved in the global DHIS2 community, and because many also voted for a webinar about finding solutions, we decided to make the event a webinar followed by a meetup. :tada::tada:

THIS FRIDAY

Friday, December 3, 2021 11:00 AMFriday, December 3, 2021 1:00 PM

Additionally, active and helpful community members were nominated to make a presentation about their experiences in the DHIS2 Community of Practice.

Webinar:

Please join in this page to discuss the webinar topic (Finding solutions: it’s what the global good community is all about!) :youtube_play: live stream will be displayed above the topic title. :angle_double_up:

Meetup: Discussion on how to get involved in the global DHIS2 Community

We’ll also post the meetup zoom link in this page after the webinar is over.

There will be a couple of activities during the meetup and winners will receive the CoP Activity Winner badge, so if you want tips on how to win these activities, please register in the form below.

Click to view registration form:

See you!

23 Likes

:youtube_play: live stream will be displayed above the topic title. :angle_double_up:

This is great!!

2 Likes

Powerful.

1 Like

Nice one @Gassim :+1:

1 Like

Good job @Gassim :clap:

2 Likes

Excellent

1 Like

Thank you! I am looking forward to the community event and your participation. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Hello can you share the link please didn’t receive it.

1 Like
2 Likes

@didate you can find in the top of this topic :roll_eyes: :point_up:

2 Likes

@didate please click play in the video above the title! (:

2 Likes

Which sector-specific implementation interests you?
  • Health
  • Education
  • Logistics
  • Sanitation
  • Agriculture
  • Other!

0 voters

3 Likes

Love this vote function! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks @SophiaK! We’ll also join the meetup after the webinar to talk about how to be engaged in the global dhis2 community! Hope you’ll join us! :smiley:

1 Like

So glad you asked because I’m trying to understand how I join the meetup! (I arrived late to the live stream, so starting to watch it now :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Thank you! Good question, and to remind everybody as well, we’ll share the meetup link in this topic right after the webinar. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’m glad we agree @arifazadkhan! CoP is the :hearts: of dhis2 (: …

Reminder to participants, the activities mentioned in the webinar are (24 hours to get the badge :blush:):

1 Like
Please join us in the EoY CoP meetup on this zoom link....

3 Likes