Dynamic drop-down during data entry

I created Dataset with a ‘monthly’ frequency. Now during data entry i want a new dropdown when i select month and in taht dropdown i want different campaign values. Like sometimes in a month i need only one campaign sometimes more than 1. I attached snapshots of what i got and what more i want.

···

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

C : +923325694928 P : +92514863592
E : m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com W : www.micromerger.com

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender. Whilst we have used Anti-Virus software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.*N : Think before print do you really need this on paper. thanks

Hi Muhammad,
I suggest you check out the use of dataset categories as described here

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch06.html#d5e1280

Regards,

Jason

···

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Muhammad Bilal Siddqui m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com wrote:

I created Dataset with a ‘monthly’ frequency. Now during data entry i want a new dropdown when i select month and in taht dropdown i want different campaign values. Like sometimes in a month i need only one campaign sometimes more than 1. I attached snapshots of what i got and what more i want.

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the intended recipient and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender. Whilst we have used Anti-Virus software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free from them.*N : Think before print do you really need this on paper. thanks

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049

Ok i understand now.

and now can i get those dropdwon options taht i made in dataentry form in (pivot,chart) section to view data?

···

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 10:02 AM, Jason Pickering jason.p.pickering@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Muhammad,
I suggest you check out the use of dataset categories as described here

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch06.html#d5e1280

Regards,

Jason

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Muhammad Bilal Siddqui m.bilalsiddqui@micromerger.com wrote:

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049

Regards
Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui

MicroMerger IT Solutions
Suite # 731, Street # 20
Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000