Difference in Values from Program Indicator in Pivot Table and Event Reports

Hi,

I created a program indicator to obtain number of events which has a “between -2 SD to -3SD” or “less than -3SD” option code as follows

​and its output on pivot table is as follows

I attempted to retrieve aggregated and individual records for same criteria using event reports the output are as follows

The instance is known to have an issue aggregating event data as I have mentioned in another thread.

But why does the output of Program Indicator differ significantly with other 2 values. Is there any error in the syntax of the filter and expression I used.

Thank you

···

Regards,
Pamod Amarakoon

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.