DHIS2 Version 2.29 Build Versiion 47c8118

Dear COP,

We recently inherited a DHIS2 database from another Organisation and they were running on build 47c8118 of DHIS2 version 2.29. After restoring the database on our server and downloading the last build of DHIS2 2.29 build ae5b691, we cannot save enrollments on all the tracker programs. Was there a database script update between these versions if so where can I get it or where can I find the exact build version?

Thank you

1 Like

The console shows the error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'searchGroups') registration-controller.js:595

Hi @WaluQ

Is it possible to import the database into a clean instance with the same build number ‘47c8118’ and updating that instance then importing it into the other instance (with the same version it was updated to)?

Hi Gassim,
I managed to get a copy of the same DHIS2 build and the problems are resolved, face some initial challenges but they got resolved after clearing the Chrome Browser cache.

2 Likes

Thank you @WaluQ for sharing the solution! Glad you solved it. :white_check_mark:

1 Like