[Dhis2-users] Generating Analytics in Live version

Hi all,

Any idea of what might be causing this problem?

Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Column “OUS.uidlevel1” not found; SQL statement:

Regards,

Paulo Grácio

···

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pgracio=criticalsoftware.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Paulo Grácio
Sent: sexta-feira, 13 de Dezembro de 2013 11:09
To: ‘Marta Vila’; ‘Busoye Anifalaje’; ‘dhis2-users’
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Generating Analytics in Live version

I’m also getting a similar problem…

• INFO 10:29:50,023 [Level: ERROR, category: DATAMART, time: Fri Dec 13 10:29:50 GMT 2013, message: Process failed:

er-2])

• ERROR 10:29:50,123 Unexpected error occurred in scheduled task. (TaskUtils.java [taskScheduler-2])

java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception during execution

at org.hisp.dhis.system.util.ConcurrentUtils.waitForCompletion(ConcurrentUtils.java:55)

at org.hisp.dhis.analytics.table.DefaultAnalyticsTableService.populateTables(DefaultAnalyticsTableService.ja

at org.hisp.dhis.analytics.table.DefaultAnalyticsTableService.update(DefaultAnalyticsTableService.java:113)

at org.hisp.dhis.analytics.scheduling.AnalyticsTableTask.run(AnalyticsTableTask.java:95)

at org.hisp.dhis.scheduling.ScheduledTasks.run(ScheduledTasks.java:60)

at org.springframework.scheduling.support.DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnable.run(DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnabl

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecut

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Regards,

Paulo Grácio

From: Dhis2-users [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pgracio=criticalsoftware.com@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Marta Vila
Sent: quinta-feira, 12 de Dezembro de 2013 11:55
To: Busoye Anifalaje
Cc: dhis2-users
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Generating Analytics in Live version

Hi Busoye,

I followed your instructions but data was not there… :frowning:

Thanks!

On 11 December 2013 13:06, Busoye Anifalaje busoye@hisp.org wrote:

Hi Marta,

It is likely that there is no problem with your analytics generating and the error is actually related to the Data Mart (your error log also implies this is the case). I also found this error confusing the first time I saw it. Check your pivot table to confirm if your data is updated. You will be surprised that it’s actually all there.

Best

Busoye

On 11 December 2013 11:01, Marta Vila martavila@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

I´m running a live version with data and metadata imported and it all works fine but I don´t find the way to generate the Analytic tables.

If I run them manually I get this Process failed: Exception during execution (log attached).

If I remember well it expects the tables to be generated by the automatic process so i scheduled the task yesterday to be executed daily and left the laptop on… but nothing changes…

Maybe it got suspended and the task was never executed… (will change that now and lets see tomorrow) but anyway, if that is my problem, I suggest it may be useful to generate the tables even if the task is triggered manually for the first time.

Version:

Build revision:

Build date:

2013-12-04 16:24

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp