DHIS2 patch release 2.33.2 is now available

Dear all,

DHIS2 version 2.33.2 (patch release) is out with bug fixes and enhancements.

This is the latest stable release for version 2.33, and supersedes releases 2.33.0 to 2.33.1.

The release note for this patch can be found here: Patch 2.33.2 Release Note.

Enjoy!

Phil

Release Information Links
Release Note Patch 2.33.2 Release Note
Upgrade notes 2.33 Upgrade notes
Download release and sample database Downloads - DHIS2
Documentation and Javadocs Home - DHIS2 Documentation
Source code on Github Release 2.33.2 · dhis2/dhis2-core · GitHub
Demo instance https://play.dhis2.org/2.33.2/
Docker docker pull dhis2/core:2.33.2
for more docker image variants see dockerhub
4 Likes

Thanks @phil and the team for the updates, great work!

Best,
Josue

1 Like

Hey thanks for release @phil now i have been browsing through the version and it doesn’t show less on the drop down menu of saved dashboards.

I don’t know if something worth noting or its just something i’m experiencing alone.

Regards

Hi @Steward

I recently experienced something similar. It happened simply because the dropdown menu had expanded and therefore the size of the menu was larger. Try to resize the menu back down to a single line by clicking on the bottom and dragging it smaller. This then resizes it back to the original and should then display the “Show more” and “Show less” buttons.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi @Terence_Scott

Perfect. It works! Thanks a lot man.

Hi @Steward,

Just to explain; the logic is that “show more” expands to the maximum, and “show less” returns to the last position that you dragged the panel to manually. So, if you drag the panel to it’s maximum, both the “show more” and “show less” have no real function any more.
(There were some discussions, at the time this was implemented, about other options, such as “show less” should take the user back to the minimum, or to one row less than max. I think the conclusion was that if the user drags to the max they are aware that they can drag the panel back, so there was not such a strong need to build extra complexity in the logic in order to try to guess what users might expect).

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards,
Phil

2 Likes

Hi @phil

Thanks. I think its clear now.
Rgds.

Much appreciate you efforts for the updates on upgrade
Regards