DHIS2 patch release 2.32.4 is now available

Dear all,

DHIS2 version 2.32.4 (patch release) is out with bug fixes and enhancements.

This is the latest stable release for version 2.32, and supersedes releases 2.32.0 to 2.32.3.

The release note for this patch can be found here: Patch 2.32.4 Release Note.

Enjoy!

Phil

Release Information Links
Release Note Patch 2.32.4 Release Note
Upgrade notes 2.32 Upgrade notes
Download release and sample database Downloads - DHIS2
Documentation and Javadocs Home - DHIS2 Documentation
Source code on Github Release 2.32.4 · dhis2/dhis2-core · GitHub
Demo instance https://play.dhis2.org/2.32.4/
Docker docker pull dhis2/core:2.32.4
for more docker image variants see dockerhub
3 Likes

Dear Concern,
2.32.4 and 2.31 have bug in tracker capture app. In any program the tracker attributes mandatory filed is not working properly. I have checked in dhis2 2.32 and 2.31 demo version in dhis2.org link and also in our Bangladesh upgraded instances.

So, data entry operator can register any instances ( mother/child) without providing any attribute value. Though few attributes are fixed as a mandatory field for that specific program.
Could you please check it and upgrade 2.32 and 31 again.
Thank you in advance
Best Regards
Fatema Uddin

Thanks @Fatemacse, this is also the same in 2.33.1. Tracker entity attributes marked as mandatory are not being rendered as such but the data elements that are marked as mandatory work.

Dear @Fatemacse,

Please can you check that the User Roles, for the users experiencing the problem, do NOT have the “Ignore validation of required fields in Tracker and Event Capture” checked?

In the example below it is checked and this allows mandatory fields to be left empty:

(The admin user on our demo server has many roles (to allow visibility of most of the features) and some include that setting).

If you can exclude that as the cause, then please feel free to raise an issue on Jira and we will investigate.

Kind regards,
Phil

Thanks Pil.

We are checking and will get back to you shortly.

This issue I reported in Jira;

DHIS 2 SoftwareDHIS2-8225
Saving tracker registration without filling-up mandatory field

Regards

Hannan

Hi

It seems that authority is automatically set to YES for all superusers…

regards

Calle

Dear Phil,
In our system, the admin user role already skip/left empty “Ignore validation of required fields in Tracker and Event Capture”, but still it can register any instance by left empty the mandatory field.

Please see the image.
superuser role:

But, end user role is working fine. End user can not able to add instances with mandatory field empty.

Thank you
Best Regards
Fatema

1 Like

Thanks @Fatemacse,

Can you confirm that is the only Role belonging to the user(s) experiencing the problem?

Thanks,
Phil

1 Like

@Fatemacse,

could you also check the “All (Full authority)”? - if that is checked then all the others are effectively TRUE, even if they are not checked!

Kind regards,
Phil

1 Like

Dear Phil,
Thanks a lot. yes it was a problem. Now it is working fine.
Many many thanks
Best Regards
Fatema

2 Likes

I can confirm this as well. Thanks @phil for the prompt responses. Really helped

Glad to meet you here Dr. Ifeanyi Okoye,I am Nwekeagu Ozoemena Shadrach…i do be glad to reach out to you… my emai address: ozoshaddy@gmail.com, or call:+2348061122331. i am also available on whatsApp with this Number. i would be anticipating your Replies Sir.