DHIS2 metadata export-import test in 2.24 and 2.25

Hi Lars/Morten,

In 2.25, while testing the metadata import using the new importer, we have seen the below items were not getting imported. Could you please check and let us know if any information is required from our end to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Aamer.

···

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:03 PM, Alejandro Casado Alejandro.CASADO@barcelona.msf.org wrote:

Hi!

My name is Alejandro and I am part of the HMIS team in MSF OCBA. I am writing because we have done some testing related to export and import of metadata in DHIS2 (both in 2.24 and 2.25) and we have detected some errors. Since you are working in the same subject and in order not to duplicate efforts, we would like to share with you that information. If there is something you have not detected, please let us know if you prefer that we address directly the issue to Oslo people.

• Charts, Report Tables, Map view, Map. Error: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.hisp.dhis.indicator.Indicator (and with DataElement as well).
  • Event charts, Event reports: they do not work if attributes are selected. They work otherwise. Error: object references an unsaved transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing: org.hisp.dhis.trackedentity.TrackedEntityAttribute
  • ProgramTrackedEntityAttributes ids change when there is a change in a program (in instance, when a new attribute is added, causing the version parameter of the program to increase). This leads to fail during export to another DHIS2 instance due to ProgramTrackedEntityAttributes id inconsistencies.
    Thank you!

Alejandro