DHIS2-JIRA mini Getting Started doc

Dear all,

As announced previously, we’ve shifted over to JIRA for issue tracking.

Here’s a mini JIRA guide we’ve compiled for you: Using DHIS2-JIRA for issue tracking.

Best regards,

DHIS2 content team

rachael@dhis2.org

cecilia@dhis2.org

Hi Rachael,

I just wanted to congratulate the team on successfully migrating to Jira – it’s a great system, and will make feedback and collaboration around DHIS2 even easier. (I’ve just set up a custom Kanban dashboard for PSI to monitor 2.25 bug-testing, which was very easy to do.)

One quick request: would it be possible to enable ordinary users to set up custom user groups? In order for PSI team members to be able to see this Kanban dashboard, I’ve had to open it up to ‘all logged-in users’, whereas I’m guessing things will very quickly get very cluttered if everyone can see everyone else’s dashboards… Would it be possible for us to set up custom user groups, so we can share our custom filters and dashboards within a smaller set of users?

Cheers, Sam.

···

From: Dhis2-users dhis2-users-bounces+samuel.johnson=qebo.co.uk@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of Rachael Brooke rachael@dhis2.org

Date: Monday, 28 November 2016 at 12:05

To: DHIS 2 Users list dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net, DHIS2 Developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2-JIRA mini Getting Started doc

Dear all,

As announced previously, we’ve shifted over to JIRA for issue tracking.

Here’s a mini JIRA guide we’ve compiled for you:
Using DHIS2-JIRA for issue tracking

Best regards,

DHIS2 content team

rachael@dhis2.org

cecilia@dhis2.org