Dhis2 / import-export-app

I am new to dhis2 web development and working on the import-export-app. I tried to connect the app with the local DHIS2 instance successfully. But after login,
I continuously get the following error. “Something went wrong when loading the current user!”
Can you please give me a hint on how to mitigate the issue? Thanks in advance.

Hi @Redo,

Welcome to the community! :tada:

Please first try to clear the cache using the Browser Cache Cleaner app and reload apps in the Administration app → Maintenance → Clear Application Cache & Reload apps

If that doesn’t work, it’s not clear what’s causing this issue so it will help if we can get error logs. Open your Browser’s Developer Tools (F12) and click on Network tab then go to the import/export app then take a screenshot of the Network tab after selecting the error. If the error message doesn’t say much we might need the error log from the Catalina.out (without the sensitive info).

Thanks!

@Redo can you share more details about what you are trying to do here? Are you modifying the core Import/Export app? If so, what is the reason for doing that? If you can also share the code of the app you are trying to run and the contents of dev tools network tab (as @Gassim mentioned) that would be helpful.

1 Like