DHIS2 Dashboard App

Thanks Marta,
let me know when the new version is ready.

Regards,

Antonia

···

2017-06-08 11:30 GMT+02:00 Android android@dhis2.org:

Thanks Antonia,

your issue is very detailed.

The team is working now in a new version of Dashboard app in which bugs will be fixed so your feedback is very useful. For the new features, they will be considered for the next versions.

Regards,

Marta

On 7 June 2017 at 14:42, Antonia - Pro antonia@informa.pro wrote:

Dear Marca and Brian,
I thought to write the issue in JIRA, but unfortunately I forgot to do that.

I wrote that just now:

  1. Maintenance of Android Apps
  2. ACA-61

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-61

Marta,

the issue reports bugs, I thing, because the event report charts are visualized, but the event report tables and Data Visualizer charts, generated by aggregating disaggregate data (from event capture) - not.

Please, if possible, resolve the bugs in the new version. It seams to be useful for more users.

Sorry ti not reporting it on Jira before.

Thanks

Antonia

2017-06-07 11:41 GMT+02:00 Android android@dhis2.org:

Hello Brian,

Unfortunately event reports have not been enabled in the Android Dashboard App. A new version will be released very soon with the known bugs fixed, but no new features have been added **for now. **

Please feel free to create a JIRA issue under the “Maintenance of Android Apps” Project and the “Dashboard” component.

Many thanks!

Marta

On 7 June 2017 at 09:04, Brian O’Donnell bodonnell@akros.com wrote:

Hi all,

Following up, have event reports been enabled in the Android dashboard app? Can’t find this specific issue on JIRA.

This functionality would be very useful for our projects.

Thanks,

Brian


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Antonia - Pro antonia@informa.pro wrote:

Thanks Araz,
I’ll create the Jira issues.

Best regards,

Antonia


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Akros
Brian O’Donnell, MPAff
Informatics Project Manager
bodonnell@akros.com | (+1) 703 929 4931 | (+26) 097 6187 316

Eng. Antonia Bezenchek

CIO - ICT Engineer

InformaPRO S.r.l. via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

www.informapro.it - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

2017-04-04 8:49 GMT+02:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi Antonia,

Thank you very much for thorough feedback. Could you please create corresponding issues at jira.dhis2.org?

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 27, 2017 at 1:25:19 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

Hi Araz,
thanks very much for your work! Now, in the latest version the dashboards are visible and also are visible many of the dashboard items, but I find still some issues:

  1. The order of the items visualized on the dashboard is inverse of this visualized on the browser app. It is confusing.
  1. I visualize correctly the event report charts - very nice! thanks!

but I have till problems to visualize the Data Visualizer charts, generated by aggregating disaggregate data (from event capture).

here the screen from our instants and also fron the DEMO server:

  1. in the GIS maps, the map layer is not visualized, then in the maps with the Facilities - OrgUnits it is not comprehensible - only picture with cycles is visualized:

here examples from our DHIS2 site and from the DEMO server

  1. the more important for as - the Event Report tables
    are not visualized at all!

It don’t visualize anything except the name of the table and when I press on the item, it is reported: Unsupported dashboard item!

DEMO server: Inpatient: Discharged last 12 months by districts - I added it to the Delivery Dashboard

I added it to the demo server, then it will be deleted from the dashboard the next night!

Let me know if you need any other details. If you prefer, I can open a JIRA issue.

Thanks so much for your help.

Antonia

Eng. Antonia Bezenchek

CIO - ICT Engineer

InformaPRO S.r.l. via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy

tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

www.informapro.it - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

2017-03-27 11:16 GMT+02:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi David, Matt and Antonia,

New version (0.6.5) of the dashboard app is now published on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hisp.dhis.android.dashboard

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 24, 2017 at 2:36:12 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

Thanks so much Araz!

Let us know if a new release are done.

Regards,

Antonia

2017-03-24 4:20 GMT-04:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi Antonia,

Here is the new release of dashboard app:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard/releases/tag/0.6.5

Please, let me know if it doesn’t work for you.

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On February 27, 2017 at 9:27:56 AM, Araz Abishov (araz@dhis2.org) wrote:

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reporting this. I guess there are changes in API which broke dashboard application. We have not invested time into dashboard app, since there were a lot of issues which we had to focus on for tracker and event capture apps.

I will patch it and let you know as soon as it is done. You can track the progress on jira.

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On February 10, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

it will be very useful for our project, but when I open it, using v.2.25, no dashboard are present!
With the demo version - 2.26 - is the same.

Please, if it is possible, make the app usable - it can be very useful.

Thanks

Antonia


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

www.informa.pro - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

INFORMAPRO S.r.l. - via Luigi Rava 43, Rome 00149 , Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

Skype: informa_antonia.bezenchek
Eng. Antonia Bezenchek - CIO - ICT Engineer

2017-02-10 16:12 GMT+01:00 Matt Berg mlberg@gmail.com:

Hi All,

I just wanted to check on the status on the DHIS2 Dashboard App. It was last updated in 2015. Is it something that’s reliable to use? Is there something better out there? Just wanted to ask quick before I spend a lot of time analyzing it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hisp.dhis.android.dashboard&hl=en

Thanks,

Matt


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Sure Antonia, it will be announced through the list

cheers,

Marta

···

On 8 June 2017 at 11:53, Antonia - Pro antonia@informa.pro wrote:

Thanks Marta,
let me know when the new version is ready.

Regards,

Antonia


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

2017-06-08 11:30 GMT+02:00 Android android@dhis2.org:

Thanks Antonia,

your issue is very detailed.

The team is working now in a new version of Dashboard app in which bugs will be fixed so your feedback is very useful. For the new features, they will be considered for the next versions.

Regards,

Marta

On 7 June 2017 at 14:42, Antonia - Pro antonia@informa.pro wrote:

Dear Marca and Brian,
I thought to write the issue in JIRA, but unfortunately I forgot to do that.

I wrote that just now:

  1. Maintenance of Android Apps
  2. ACA-61

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-61

Marta,

the issue reports bugs, I thing, because the event report charts are visualized, but the event report tables and Data Visualizer charts, generated by aggregating disaggregate data (from event capture) - not.

Please, if possible, resolve the bugs in the new version. It seams to be useful for more users.

Sorry ti not reporting it on Jira before.

Thanks

Antonia

2017-06-07 11:41 GMT+02:00 Android android@dhis2.org:

Hello Brian,

Unfortunately event reports have not been enabled in the Android Dashboard App. A new version will be released very soon with the known bugs fixed, but no new features have been added **for now. **

Please feel free to create a JIRA issue under the “Maintenance of Android Apps” Project and the “Dashboard” component.

Many thanks!

Marta

On 7 June 2017 at 09:04, Brian O’Donnell bodonnell@akros.com wrote:

Hi all,

Following up, have event reports been enabled in the Android dashboard app? Can’t find this specific issue on JIRA.

This functionality would be very useful for our projects.

Thanks,

Brian


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Antonia - Pro antonia@informa.pro wrote:

Thanks Araz,
I’ll create the Jira issues.

Best regards,

Antonia


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Akros
Brian O’Donnell, MPAff
Informatics Project Manager
bodonnell@akros.com | (+1) 703 929 4931 | (+26) 097 6187 316

Eng. Antonia Bezenchek

CIO - ICT Engineer

InformaPRO S.r.l. via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

www.informapro.it - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

2017-04-04 8:49 GMT+02:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi Antonia,

Thank you very much for thorough feedback. Could you please create corresponding issues at jira.dhis2.org?

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 27, 2017 at 1:25:19 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

Hi Araz,
thanks very much for your work! Now, in the latest version the dashboards are visible and also are visible many of the dashboard items, but I find still some issues:

  1. The order of the items visualized on the dashboard is inverse of this visualized on the browser app. It is confusing.
  1. I visualize correctly the event report charts - very nice! thanks!

but I have till problems to visualize the Data Visualizer charts, generated by aggregating disaggregate data (from event capture).

here the screen from our instants and also fron the DEMO server:

  1. in the GIS maps, the map layer is not visualized, then in the maps with the Facilities - OrgUnits it is not comprehensible - only picture with cycles is visualized:

here examples from our DHIS2 site and from the DEMO server

  1. the more important for as - the Event Report tables
    are not visualized at all!

It don’t visualize anything except the name of the table and when I press on the item, it is reported: Unsupported dashboard item!

DEMO server: Inpatient: Discharged last 12 months by districts - I added it to the Delivery Dashboard

I added it to the demo server, then it will be deleted from the dashboard the next night!

Let me know if you need any other details. If you prefer, I can open a JIRA issue.

Thanks so much for your help.

Antonia

Eng. Antonia Bezenchek

CIO - ICT Engineer

InformaPRO S.r.l. via Guido Guinizelli, 98/100, Roma 00152, Italy

tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

www.informapro.it - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

2017-03-27 11:16 GMT+02:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi David, Matt and Antonia,

New version (0.6.5) of the dashboard app is now published on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hisp.dhis.android.dashboard

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 24, 2017 at 2:36:12 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

Thanks so much Araz!

Let us know if a new release are done.

Regards,

Antonia

2017-03-24 4:20 GMT-04:00 Araz Abishov araz@dhis2.org:

Hi Antonia,

Here is the new release of dashboard app:

https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard/releases/tag/0.6.5

Please, let me know if it doesn’t work for you.

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On February 27, 2017 at 9:27:56 AM, Araz Abishov (araz@dhis2.org) wrote:

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reporting this. I guess there are changes in API which broke dashboard application. We have not invested time into dashboard app, since there were a lot of issues which we had to focus on for tracker and event capture apps.

I will patch it and let you know as soon as it is done. You can track the progress on jira.

Best regards,

Araz Abishov,

Android developer, DHIS 2

University of Oslo

https://www.dhis2.org/

On February 10, 2017 at 5:00:14 PM, Antonia - Pro (antonia@informa.pro) wrote:

it will be very useful for our project, but when I open it, using v.2.25, no dashboard are present!
With the demo version - 2.26 - is the same.

Please, if it is possible, make the app usable - it can be very useful.

Thanks

Antonia


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

www.informa.pro - *Seguici su *LinkedIn

INFORMAPRO S.r.l. - via Luigi Rava 43, Rome 00149 , Italy
tel. +39 06 5758926, fax +39 06 62207168, P.IVA IT08095781004

Skype: informa_antonia.bezenchek
Eng. Antonia Bezenchek - CIO - ICT Engineer

2017-02-10 16:12 GMT+01:00 Matt Berg mlberg@gmail.com:

Hi All,

I just wanted to check on the status on the DHIS2 Dashboard App. It was last updated in 2015. Is it something that’s reliable to use? Is there something better out there? Just wanted to ask quick before I spend a lot of time analyzing it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hisp.dhis.android.dashboard&hl=en

Thanks,

Matt


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Dear All,

Please find attached images for problem listed below.

I filled a dataset form with values for a period week 29 of year 2017 (data set 1 .png)
Now I trying to view data set report for this but it shows me empty form (data set report.png)

What are the possible issue(s).

Thanks

···

--
RAJA IMRAN QAMER,

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,
PACE TECHNOLOGIES,
Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com
Phone: +923345073573, +92512361110
Web: www.pace-tech.com

Did you run analytics?

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch32.html

Regards,

Jason

···

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Raja Imran Qamer imran@pace-tech.com wrote:

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,

PACE TECHNOLOGIES,

Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com

Phone: +923345073573, +92512361110

Web: www.pace-tech.com
Dear All,

Please find attached images for problem listed below.

I filled a dataset form with values for a period week 29 of year 2017 (data set 1 .png)

Now I trying to view data set report for this but it shows me empty form (data set report.png)

What are the possible issue(s).

Thanks

RAJA IMRAN QAMER,


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049

Dear Jason P. Pickering,

Thanks for quick response.
I just ran analytics and still same issue.

Thanks.

···

On 2017-06-09 13:13, Jason Pickering wrote:

Did you run analytics?

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch32.html [6]

Regards,
Jason

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Raja Imran Qamer > <imran@pace-tech.com> wrote:

Dear All,

Please find attached images for problem listed below.

I filled a dataset form with values for a period week 29 of year
2017 (data set 1 .png)
Now I trying to view data set report for this but it shows me empty
form (data set report.png)

What are the possible issue(s).

Thanks
--
RAJA IMRAN QAMER,

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,
PACE TECHNOLOGIES,
Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com
Phone: +923345073573 [1], +92512361110 [2]
Web: www.pace-tech.com [3]

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [4]
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [4]
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [5]

--

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049

Links:
------
[1] tel:%2B923345073573
[2] tel:%2B92512361110
[3] http://www.pace-tech.com
[4] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
[5] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
[6] https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch32.html

--
RAJA IMRAN QAMER,

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,
PACE TECHNOLOGIES,
Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com
Phone: +923345073573, +92512361110
Web: www.pace-tech.com

Check and see if the data appears in the pivot tables.

If so, then check the browser console for any errors there. There could be some issue with your custom form layout preventing the data from appearing in the data set reports.

If you do not see anything in the pivots, are you perhaps using approvals?

Regards,

Jason

···

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:20 AM, Raja Imran Qamer imran@pace-tech.com wrote:

On 2017-06-09 13:13, Jason Pickering wrote:

Did you run analytics?

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch32.html [6]

Regards,

Jason

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 10:08 AM, Raja Imran Qamer

imran@pace-tech.com wrote:

Dear All,

Please find attached images for problem listed below.

I filled a dataset form with values for a period week 29 of year

2017 (data set 1 .png)

Now I trying to view data set report for this but it shows me empty

form (data set report.png)

What are the possible issue(s).

Thanks

RAJA IMRAN QAMER,

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,

PACE TECHNOLOGIES,

Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com

Phone: +923345073573 [1], +92512361110 [2]

Web: www.pace-tech.com [3]


Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [4]

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users [4]

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp [5]

Jason P. Pickering

email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com

tel:+46764147049

Links:


[1] tel:%2B923345073573

[2] tel:%2B92512361110

[3] http://www.pace-tech.com

[4] https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

[5] https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

[6] https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/user/html/ch32.html

Dear Jason P. Pickering,

Thanks for quick response.

I just ran analytics and still same issue.

Thanks.

RAJA IMRAN QAMER,

Senior Software Engineer, Team Lead,

PACE TECHNOLOGIES,

Email:imran@pace-tech.com, rajaimranqamer@gmail.com

Phone: +923345073573, +92512361110

Web: www.pace-tech.com

Jason P. Pickering
email: jason.p.pickering@gmail.com
tel:+46764147049