DHIS2 Can't finish the analytic in version 2.37.1

I am also getting this error for my system

1 Like

We are getting this error as well in 2.37.1

Caused by: org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [update analytics_temp_2021 set “uidlevel1” = null,“uidlevel2” = null,“uidlevel3” = null,“uidlevel4” = null,“uidlevel5” = null,“uidlevel6” = null where level > 6 and dx in (‘TrVLrr9XjEs’, ‘Owp8M4yz6ui’, ‘gmVIMDTQnUd’, ‘iTIKyO8WMnq’, ‘KwBy35dfFsz’, ‘IjIxQgu9q9P’, ‘s72OqIRFVnK’, ‘lEIsJooQMot’, ‘bq3gIZEuEEB’, ‘aavds7gYBW5’, ‘QPdnxYPhKa2’, ‘un6lxdVc02x’, ‘uiYOnolIqKl’, ‘RUurLS8eTac’, ‘mIO7hVfPIw5’, ‘l6alQrMaUqP’, ‘Iu3an3M2LXe’, ‘v15p7fAK8LT’, ‘Y2CsnWncvT6’, ‘BdofjRMyo0U’, ‘IuYD59mI8H9’, ‘OJnul9wZCUM’, ‘znpPhLOE4AA’, ‘knCSX72hkNg’, ‘F95KLid26PZ’, ‘E7ipLtEGd9X’, ‘RnFss77thCy’, ‘ZR8URIA255i’, ‘uGqlfDUZYvp’, ‘QFTpOngJ1s4’, ‘KWZHkHrR31a’, ‘C5ij8YpIuDs’, ‘C9yqu3YlTNL’, ‘RawdWreAhmw’, ‘zdTgBth9feB’, ‘deuPbC3iqLq’, ‘OzowH2888Cc’, ‘mOE5w8jVtuh’, ‘e0cPRcP5XNc’)]; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column “level” does not exist
Hint: Perhaps you meant to reference the column “analytics_temp_2021.oulevel”.
Position: 152

2 Likes

@Tomas_Sala , @jthomas

have you also just updated from previous versions?

1 Like

Hi @phil Yes I updated from 2.29 => 2.30 => 2.33 => 2.36.4 => 2.37.1

1 Like

Yes, I updated from 2.33 to 2.37.1

It is a bug. It most likely affects all versions, but only when data element aggregation levels are present.
See: [TECH-899] - Jira.
The fix is on the way, PR will be ready today.

There is no relation to [DHIS2-12210] - Jira

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction @dusan!:+1:

BTW, the link to the Jira issue you shared (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/TECH-899) is inaccessible.

1 Like

No rights to see? This is strange, my click works

1 Like

Yeah, no permissions. Sorry for that, I have to speak to administrator of TECH2 project

1 Like

PR Ready, waiting for reviewers

2 Likes

Hi @dusan Happy New Year.

Would like to register our eagerness for this patch. Since we already upgraded 2.37 we cannot go back and also can’t run analytics.

Registering in case it helps in prirotizing.

Thank You

3 Likes

Hello.
I’m not sure if this is the right forum but our DHIS2 instance keeps crashing because our analytics_temp keeps filling up to 100GB. Why does this happen and how can we stop this?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Clara,
Thank you for your post! You’re not the first to mention this and I’ve moved your post to the related topic where many have mentioned the issue. It’s a bug as you can see from Dusan’s last post and it has been fixed, but what version are you using?

Thanks!

We are using 2.37.6 @Gassim. Which version has the fix?

1 Like

I will let you know as soon as I get an update from @Dusan! Thanks! (:

Thank you so much. The server crashes are not great.

Can we have access to that issue please - still seeing this on 2.37.6.1SNAPSHOT

1 Like

@Gassim should we maybe just open another issue on Jira since we can’t access the current issue?

1 Like

Created JIRA ticket