The previous release notes were not correct.
On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:36 PM, Android Team firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Dear DHIS2 Community,
We are releasing today a new version of the Tracker Capture Android App.
**Notice that this version is released to fix the known bugs, but still NOT compatible with 2.29 **
(we are already working on the compatibility and will share the next release plans for all apps after 2.29 is out)
This version is compatible with**2.28, 2.27 **and 2.26 and comes with the following improvements and bugs fixed:
- Improve error messages appearance for end users (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-324)
- Include progress messages on initial sync
- Make program Rule function Validate pattern evaluate against Long Int (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-311)
- Malformed rules are causing the Android app to crash (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-314)
- Automatically generated UIDs are editable in the tracked entity profile (https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ACA-303)
- Permissions not asked for Android 7.1.1
- Pink menu on Android 8.x
- Events uploaded without report date
- Minor bugs causing esporadic crashes
Following this link , you will find documentation with detailed information on the functionalities included in the App and how they behave compare to the Web. (We recommend to download the PDF file, internal links do not work if you open them online).This document is a tool for implementers who need to understand if the App covers their needs and respond to their configurations of DHIS2 in the web.
Remember that all this information is also available in the Android Section of the DHIS2 web site!
Big thanks to the teams behind the development, testing and documentation of the App.
Marta on behalf of the Android team
Please remember to create a Jira Issue if you find a bug or you want to propose a new functionality!
[Project: Maintenance of Android Apps | Component: Tracker Capture]